I like to front speakers and that'd brand sponcered this giveaway. I'm gonna have to look into them.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I love the Z2 because of the waterproof'ness, and lets not forget about those front facing speakers! OMG no more laying the phone down on it's front and scratching the screen, just to hear my tunes correctly!

I also love DBrand, because their skins are made to a high quality and fit perfectly. Plus because they made this giveaway and another video from my favourite you-tuber, possible!

Thank again Linus & team.

Mark.

That skin is awesome! My favourite thing about the Z2 is the fact that it's waterproof and dustproof!

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

I'm loving that the speakers are up front and that the phone has built in back up software! Dbrand having the feature for custom skins us great, having the same old phone as everyone else is just boring!

I'm loving that the speakers are up front and that the phone has built in back up software! Dbrand having the feature for custom skins us great, having the same old phone as everyone else is just boring!

I want this phone becuz...... Its awesome :) and u nearly dropped it xD

Looking forward to checking this out in person. I like the water resistance.  That's awesome that they sponsored the video

I am a fan of the rear camera because of how nice it looks and the speakers are also pretty awesome. Not to mention that the phone looks really nice in orange.

Gotta love that custom LTT skin by dbrand! Also the screen, battery life and the water-proof-iosity of the phone is pretty appealing to me! :D

I love the Z2's little green notification light at the top of the screen, to let ya know something happened. 

When a company contains "db" in the naming like that, it is bound to be good. Also awesome skin!

Having 3 gb of ram in a phone may be very nice. (wonder how many tabs that can hold in chrome)

Also Dbrand looks like they carry some really nice phones.

Oh..men I am tan artist and I tale alot of picture but i did not have one ..i likethecustom and te great camera

I don't have a phone and of all the flagships out now, the z2 looks like my favourite. I love the look of it and the fact that it's waterproof. The skin dbrand put on the Linus edition looks truly amazing and makes the phone unique.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Hi  B)

I would love to win Z2 because my dad bought one for himself and i cannot be worse than him ;) Imagine his face when he will see package with the same phone as he has  :lol: Z2 has got many cool features but I love 5.2 inches full hd display. It  looks so awesome compare to my old phone. Dbrand is really cool because of choice that they give us. Phone customisation is amazing thing and it's really nice that for instance we can have leather on ours phones.

Peace  :rolleyes:

I like the Z2's battery and I couldn't live without front facing speakers.

I have had a couple of dbrand skins already, and I really love how precise their skins are cut.

I love the front facing speakers, and dbrand for sponsoring the video!

My favorite part about the phone is the improved screen, and my favorite thing about dbrand is the LTT Phone design.

i love the overall look to this amazing phone

plus i need to upgrade from my old nokia brick phone

keep up the great vids learned alot from your channel :D   

favorite part about the Z2: waterproofness

favorite part about dbrand: They sponsored this video

i like the front facing speakers and love dbrand for sponsoring the video :D

I love that it is waterproof and the front facing speakers.I dont know much about dbrand and I love the fact that they sponsored this videoand dig the skin.

because its tough enough to survive the punishing environment that i live in. (y) (y) 

I love the Z2 because of the new screen. And i like the dbrand because their products aren't from China :D

favorite part about the Z2: waterproof

favorite part about dbrand: they made the epic skin