Favourite part of this mobile would be the huge battery life and Sony's awesome camera and about dbrand is that they have world coolest variety of skins and also their lots of giveaway with LinusTechTips and MKBHD.

The camera with that 4K. Dbrand is also really good with making skins for phones without completely ruining them.

Just a dude who needs one thing for a review.

There is so many good things about the Z2 man! The camera is one of the best things. Dbrands skins looks awesome and have a fair price! Thumbs up

I like the ips panel and the water proofness. I also currently running a Samsung flip phone atm so it would be nice :P

I love the Z2 because of that awesome camera and the front-facing speakers which are greatly superior to my S3mini's and dbrand is/are awesome because they support you guys and that skin looks really neat.

Love those little details lie the forward mic and camera button. Stuff like that makes the device so much smoother to use. That dbrand casing looks snappy too.

My Favourite part about the Z2 is the improvement in the screen from Z1 and better speakers as well, also the skins look awesome.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

I like the screen used on the z2. I like dbrand, it protects the phone from getting scratched without adding thickness compared to using cases.

Thing about Sony Xperia Z2  I like so much is that huge screen! Now it's even better (than Z1 TFT ofc.)! I hope to check it out myself and find out if there are some amenities for music enthusiasts too (s.a. good amplification, because I'm rather an active person and I like to listen to music everywhere and now I'm using amplifier to get the sound level I prefer [http://tangentsoft.net/audio/cmoy/ - circuit, AKG K518DJ headphones]). Next thing is - it's got microSD card slot. Gr8 ! My SanDisk Extreme Pro won't  waste its speed in my old HTC HD2 (best phone ever anyway - xdadevelopers approved :) ).

The thing I like in dbrand is ability to customize your phone. Everytime after I'm done with task29 on my phone (after I flash some new ROM) I'm spending about 1-2h to customize my phone UI/system. With dbrand custom phone skins we are able to show the world that we aren't ordinary smartphones users. These days even phone skin can show if somebody is really interested in IT/technologies (geeeeek :D ) and I like to show myself that I am. Not to mention that Linus' skin looks brilliant !

Hope that I'll be able to test these out.

The thing i leke most about the Z2 are the camera and the fact that it is a waterproof phone.

The thing i like most about the Dbrand skins is that they don't  make the phone feel bulky as a case would do.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

I Love that it is waterproof ! I love the rain  ^_^  :lol:

I really love the awesome giveaways by dbrand

This phone looks awesome, I especially like it's slimness. Dbrand's custom skins are really well fitted to the phone which is nice.

FX6300, 280x, Barracuda 1.5TB, 120GB 840 Evo, 990fx UD3, CXM 600W, 230T, 212 Evo Push/Pull F12s.

i think the new screen is great, and I like anyone who supports youtubers!

I had a Xperia Z for almost a year which I bought directly from a Sony kiosk and loved it but it received water damage after the back panel started to come off without me noticing and warranty refused to repair it earlier this year. The thing I love most about the Z2 like its predecessors is that they are waterproof and have a hole to fit a wrist strap. 

My favourite thing about about dbrand is that they make quality custom skins for any device that I am likely to buy.

SKIP THIS COMMENT, PLEASE DON'T COUNT IT IN.

THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH MY INTERNET WHEN POSTING MY COMMENT, IT WAS POSTED TWICE, I EDITED THIS ONE TO WRITE THIS OVER IT.

I like the skin, the box and the front facing speakers.

Absolutely loved the display...! Xperia's skin of android has always been wonderful to use!

And speaking of Dbrand....they make these super cool skins which make every phone irresistible!!

The side power button and also the dedicated camera button will be really good. and also the water proof and updated amazing screen will be a surely welcomed feature.

huge thanks to dbrand because if it's not because of them linus and the gang won't be doing the review of the Z2 and for making that ballin' out custom skin. i surely wish that they also send one for linus.

just think how much rep you'll got if you say "i'm rocking out the same phone my favourite youtubers is using":D

I like the waterproof-ness and the camera on Z2!

Also the fact that Dbrand sponsored this

My favorite part of the Z2 is the front faceing speakers, (Wish more companies would do this). Dbrand are Frecking awsome love all there skins, especially this one. :D

I've always wanted a waterproof phone, geez, it could be amazing if you can watch youtube or check stuff while you're having a shower.:D
That lucky one, who wins it, i'm already jealous:I
Btw, i really like the skins from dbrand, keep up guys!

The first time I've considered switching to android; looks like a great phone. Thanks for getting Linus one to review, Dbrand!

I like Dynamic Normalizer and the D (in the word dbrand). Now for real, I like dbrand's website.

(Sorry for infringing Linus's terrible joke copyright. Don't sue me please)