Best thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the screen. Nothing else needs to be expanded on that.

Best thing about Dbrand is their high quality as some similar products are really badly made. 

I like the waterproof feature and I've never heard of dbrand, so the awesome LTT skin :D

Battery life looks great, and DBands are easy to use

I've got the first Z and I've got to say I'm impressed with the new Z2 !

That skin looks AWESOME, to say the least. Dbrand has done an AMAZING job !

And I would love to win that Z2 :-) Otherwise I just have to buy one, perhaps with a skin from dbrand.

Who doesn't want to walk around with a LinusTechTips logo'd phone in their pockets. Love the improved screen and I like the camera aswell.

Im so damn like it

I love the design, the camera, the screen, the hardware. Everything just perfect. I just loved it in the first look

AND the LTT logo is so damn cool, I also love orange

I love the sound enhancements of the Z 2 and the dbrand LTT skin looks realy good too

I've actually been meaning to get one of dbrand's ps4 skins - they look great! As for the xperia, I already have an sp, but the faster processor, better screen, more built in storage and of course the front facing speakers would be a fantastic upgrade :)

I wantz it!!

That display is amazing

dbrand makes some amazing skins too

I want all the linus phones, such sony, very linus.

z2: that there is no obvious negative aspect and linus is stoked about it ;)

dbrand: skins look really nice, didn't know them before this video

I'm a downhiller from Australia and i think that a decent camera phone that is water and dust resistiant would be awesome! Just last week i saw some endangered yellow tailed black cockatoos and a huge tree fall down in a storm! (And awesome downhilling stuff).The water and dust resistance would have to be my favourite about the Z2. I think it was awesome of dbrand to send you one to give away.

the Z2 is an equipped phone that i'd love to own and would be a sure upgrade from ye old faithful nexus 4 and ive never heard of dbrand before but im stunned from the sheer awesomeness of their skins making me longing to get one of them pronto, seriously wicked!

First of all that phone looks amazing with the orange LTT skin, seriously, I don't normally like that sort of thing but it does look very cool.

My favourite thing about the phone has to be (other then the look) is the front facing speakers, I have/use a LG Google Nexus 4 right now and I do really like it, but that little speaker on the back really blows. My favourite thing about dbrand (From what I saw in the vid and a quick look on the website, as I have never used them) has to be the fact that they allow you to customise your phone your way, and they look like a very high quality product.

The LTT skinned Xperia Z2 looks beautiful, I love the skin design (my favorite colour is orange) with the nice pixel art style. The best thing of the phone itself is the upgraded IPS 

display. The dbrand.com has some of the best textures I've ever seen for phones with their large variety of colour schemes.

I Like the screen of course!  The dbrand skin looks pretty nice especially if you can get custom made skins.  Using 3M vinyl is nice.

I have always had the XPeria Arc, I love Sony phones!

On this Z2 the DBrand skin looks very nice :)

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

This phone is pure awesome and the skin will get me a lot of girls.

post-115534-0-37568000-1407237015.jpg

post-115534-0-37568000-1407237015.jpg

Hello Linus! Thanks for your great reviews on youtube! i hope you will review newest Logitech G402 hyperion fury gaming mouse and compare it to G502 and G9x. Thanks in advance :)

Sony made impressive work on Z1 and now they did that ORANGE AWESOME one of a kind! As I've seen its camera, I immediatelly want to make photos of all bears, matroshkas, vodkas and balalaykas in our Russia! :) that would be a great upgrade from my old buddy sony ericsson W890i :)

Thanks to DBRAND! thats a good promo and special gift to one of us!

Waterproofness and front speakers are my favorite things. And that skin actually looks nice, I like orange and I like that it's matte and not shiny.

My favorite part about Sony's Z2 is its IPS display and it's front speakers. Now the best part about Dbrand is their sick custom designs. The orange LinusTech Tips is truly amazing design.

I like the waterproofness and the equalizer which would come in handy when listening to music on spotify or youtube with boosted bass. And the thing i like about dbrand is the orange skin you had in the video.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

My favourite thing about the Z2 will be the insane 20.7 megapixel camera. My favourite thing about dbrand would be that they are giving custom skinned phones to some YouTubers. They gave one to MKBHD before. I really hope I win this phone.

I love how the Z2 has front facing speakers and is waterproof! it also has a sweet camera! First time hearing of dbrand but when I checked out their site I was amazed at how easy it was to make a custom skin. Their skins looks very nice.

Hey Linus, Nice video as usual.. :)  

I Really like the 20MP Camera and the IPS Display ..  :wub:

The dbrand skin is really cool.. as well as the live Skin Editor on their website... 

Keeping Calm with Fingers Crossed .. Good Luck ..! 

Thanks for the Surprise Linus..! ;)

Cheers,

ChamathD.