Great looking phone! I love the designated camera button. The phone looks very sleek with the custom skin!

For me honestly my favorite featyre is the most underrated one. The battery. The battery tests of the Z2 swept through the gsmarena battey benchmarks, and its really important to me how long I can wait bettween chargin my phone.The 3200mah battet is a power user's dream.

I love the waterproofness and that dbrand looks slick

I really like the look and feel of the dbrand vinyl skins, after having checked out my friends dbrandified phone. Fantastic to hold.

I love the design of the Z2, especially the thin, rectangular look it has, but personally, I'm a fan of physical home/back/menu buttons, as opposed to on-screen. Never the less though, gorgeous phone.

The phone itself is a really nice piece of machinery, but my favorite part would have to be the front facing speakers (FINALLY!!) My favorite thing about the skin would have to be the way that they transferred the logo from your t-shirt to the phone and decided to use such a unique orange and white color scheme that made the phone look even better.

The best thing about the Z2 I think is the camera button( since no one else has a physical camera button) and dbrand is awesome too their skins are amazing !!!

I recently cracked my iPhone 4S (like, all over), and I would love to have one of those Xperia's!

Really love the front facing speakers and the sound tuning app. I often cover up the speakers on my iphone with my fingers when in landscape mode, and its kinda annoying. 

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

Compared to my Moto G this phone is epic! I would have to say I am in love with the camera aspects of this phone! The dedicated camera button would be amazing to have. I end up shaking a bit when I tap the touch screen of the phone to snap a photo... The only thing that would make the phone even better would be a mechanical zoom.

Well I like the new IPS Display on the Sony Xperia Z2 and (sorry for my racism), dbrand makes things in Canada :)

I love that water proof ness =o

First phone was a Sony Ericsson and every year they keep getting better and better. Also, loving the dBrand on the phone. I have the wood one on my Nexus 4!

I have been looking at recent phones lately and nothing has caught my attention other then the one plus. However after seeing Linus' video commenting about the battery life and front facing speakers I am now conflicted between the 2 phones. Unless I win the give away I will have to choose one.

Love the camera on the Z2 and skin from Dbrand is bad ass.

What I like about the Z2 is the 120FPS capable camera that would put console peasants to shame. First time hearing of Dbrand, but I like that you can create your own custom skin for your mobile. 

Best thing about the Xperia Z2 has got to be the camera and it's dedicated camera button. Seriously, more phones need to have a solid, real, tactile button for photos! It is just so much better that way. Anyways, the best thing about Dbrand is definitely the quality of the skin (I mean seriously, they look factory installed, really high quality.) and more specifically, they have a bamboo option. Win the phone or not, my next phone will definitely have that bamboo skin!

oops, i double posted.

Edited by Necrominius

I loved the looks of the phone, and as for dbrand, their akins look so niceand fit so precisely that it's just awesome

I love how sony has adopted front facing speakers in their phones and has continued to support dedicated camera buttons.

Dbrand is awesome for how much you can customize your stuff while still protecting it.

I'm currently using Z1, the best thing about this phone is water resistance and long battery life. I am glad z2 inherits these advantages. The most impressive thing about Z2 is the new screen. I really hope Z2 's camera is improved, my Z1's flash light creates lots of white noise at low light. 

dbrand's wood skin is beautiful. I am gonna get one for my Z1.

Awesome review, thx linus. 

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the camera and the Android skin.

My favorite thing about dbrand is how great their skins are!

Waterproof phone is godsent

An orange look looks better than the black

Good review! If linus likes it it must be good.

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

I like the water and dust proofness of the Z2. The fact that dbrand were awesome enough to send you guys the Z2 with this awesome skin on it is cool on their part  :)