i like a lot of things about this phone from the screen size to how the camera works and how the speakers are front facing i hope i win this giveaway linus. 

Feels like there's almost nothing I hate about the Z2. I was thinking about the One M8 but after seeing how solid the Z2 is, I really would rather have the Z2. Dbrand skins looks pretty clean and well made :)

loving the front facing speakers on the z2 and the screen on it nice and clear first time hearing of dbrand but I am liking how the custom Ltt skin looks nice job.

Lol still using a Iphone 4 xD

Would love the z2 because 1) its orange and that is the best color ever... 2) That ips screen... 3) I really need and Android phone. Dbrand is awesome because they made one heck of an awesome giveaway! thx!

Love the phone with all the cool features like water proof, improved screen and finally front speakers !!!

but that bright orange skin though is awesome !!! 

Would love the z2 because 1) its orange and that is the best color ever... 2) That ips screen... 3) I really need and Android phone. Dbrand is awesome because they made one heck of an awesome giveaway! thx!

I love this phone for its rugged build and accident proofness with flagshit specs. And dbrand is the bomb because they gave my favorite reviewer the phone I wanted a review of haha

I love this phone for its rugged build and accident proofness with flagship specs. And dbrand is the bomb because they gave my favorite reviewer the phone I wanted a review of haha

I like the fact that it now has a IPS panel and dbrand's custom skins for a lot of stuff. :)

I like the minimal changes to android but better ID than Google sanctioned phones. Overall it is well designed with a snappy android experience to boot. I like the quality standard dbrand has for their custom work it appears to be as good as mass produced skins.

My favorite thing about the Z2 has to be the front facing speakers, everyone needs to copy HTC more. And it being water resistant is awesome cause I always bring my One M7 in the shower for music but always freak out when even a drop of water gets on it. 

My favorite thing about dbrand definitely has to be how good their stuff looks, the work they've done for MKBHD and now LTT is awesome looking.

I had the first Xperia Z, then it got stolen, I am on some peasant ass 230mb of ram "smart phone" and its terrible, I badly want the up grade :( and the types of skins are INSANE ! 

I love this phone for its tough build and accident proofness + dem flagship specs. And dbrand is the bomb for giving my favorite reviewer the phone I wanted a review of haha

I love this phone for its tough build and accident proofness + dem flagship specs. And dbrand is the bomb for giving my favorite reviewer the phone I wanted a review of haha

Many props to Sony for continuing to push the boundries of smartphones, everyone else seems to be slacking recently.

Biggest points for me are:

• As a RAZR MAXX HD owner, I couldn't go back to anything less than 3000mAh for a battery
  • I can't believe more phones don't have the dedicated 2 stage camera button.

The Z2 power button does seem to placed wounderfully, and it has an actual camera button! Dbrand looks like really nice skins.

gl hf :D

The Dust and Waterproofness of the phone is great for that just in case moment. Also that 3200mA battery is flippin' great! My favorite thing about dBrand is the clean design of the skins made perfectly for applicable phones to fit, not as tack as I would've thought. And the customizablility is sweet!

I have to say I like phones from Sony, I had an old Sony Ericsson for about 7 years before I got my current phone an Xperia U.  Call me a fanboy but i've always liked the design of Sony phones, and the Z2 is no exception.  Great looking phone.

dBrand, kudos for being generous enough to give away this great phone.

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

My favorite thing about this Z2 is the custom skin :)

They make great skins for phones, i love mine