Favorite thing about the Z2 is the big screen. About dbrand: their skins look awesome.

Best thing about the Z2 Front facing Speakers :) also dbrand has really good quality skins.

My favourite thing about the Z2 is definitely the front facing speakers and the joke you made about watching videos in the mirror! Brought the idiotic design ideas with my phone, iPads etc. into perspective since it makes no logical sense. It's just an annoyance having to cup your hand around a device so you can hear it properly. Sony seem to have done a great job here though!

My favourite thing about the Z2 is definitely the front facing speakers and the joke you made about watching videos in the mirror! Brought the idiotic design ideas with my phone, iPads etc. into perspective since it makes no logical sense. It's just an annoyance having to cup your hand around a device so you can hear it properly. Sony seem to have done a great job here though!

WATERPROOF

(could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

I love the design of this phone, the huge battery, and how it is water proof.

WATERPROOF

(could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

I love the design of this phone, the huge battery, and how it is water proof.

My favorite thing about this phone is its really orange and thats my sisters favorite color, and she needs a new phone, dbrand is what i like to call " TISK! TISK!" which means awsome

I like the sound equalizer thing about the z2 and I like dbrand's carbon fiber skins

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the screen, its just so responsive and quick. ANd DBrand Just made this phone look amazing!!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the screen, its just so responsive and quick. ANd DBrand Just made this phone look amazing!!

I absolutely love the camera and 4k recording capability on the xperia z2.

I also really like dbrand's clean and user friendly website design.

i really like that desing, and the materials use, love dbrand cause of the way they let you customize your things 

My favourite part about the Sony Xperia Z2 is that they managed to make it water and dust proof, yet still keep it stylish and sexy.  My favourite part about dbrand is that you can completely customize your device to your liking, not just colour, but also different textures!!!

I love that water proofness. It would be awesome to take underwater video and pictures :)

I like the front facing speakers, good for movies in bed when i don't want to wear headphones, and I like the fit & finish of the dbrand (very clean) and the linustechtips theme is pretty B.A.

My favorite thing about the z2 is the amazing screen and camera, and the fact that it is waterproof. I really Like d brand as they have really high quality skins, and I have one myself!

Good luck to everyone!

favourite part about the Z2       - >     It is mostly stock android

favourite thing about dbrand    - >      The mahogany and black leather skins for the PS4

The phone is free(if I win the giveaway) and the screen is amazing