I love that they allow custom skins and waterproof phones, lord knows I'm not smart enough to take my phone out of my pocket every time I go swimming

I like the X2 because of its waterproof and dustproof design as well as the option for 4K video. Battery is also a plus. I never heard of dbrand until now, but from looking into them I really like their skins. They seem like a awesome com pany and will keep them in mind for my next phone. Thanks for the chance for winning this. And congrats to whoever wins!

The camera is really cool, and the 4k video capability is cool, too. I like the skin. :)

The camera is really cool, and the 4k video capability is cool, too. I like the skin. :)

I like that the Z2 is water proof and dust proof. My favorite thing about dbrand is the wide variety of skins they have and partnering up to do giveaways

I love the camera and front facing speakers but my favorite thing about it is the fact that it's waterproof without needing a bulky case.

I like that the Z2 is water proof and dust proof. My favorite thing about dbrand is the wide variety of skins they have and partnering up to do giveaways

I love the camera and front facing speakers but my favorite thing about it is the fact that it's waterproof without needing a bulky case.

I love the front facing speakers which only htc had and dbrand has the best looking phone and console skin in the world!

Lets give this a shot!

The main thing I like about the Z2 is the front facing speakers, and dbrand are awesome. When I ordered my Nexus 4 skin from them, I asked them to draw me a killer rabbit, and they did.

Dbrand's customer service is ballin'.

That skin looks like it came from the factory!

Favorite things about Z2:

Screen is much better, skin actually looks good compared to other manufactures (I'm looking at you Samsung)

Favorite thing about dbrand:

They've sponsered many giveaways for so many different channels. It's really a clever way to advertise and help out YouTubers.

I really like the Xperia's specs, and that screen!

Browsing dbrand.com, I really enjoyed looking at the quality of some of these skins, I didn't know anyone did this!

Thank goodness the screen is IPS in the new Sony Xperia Z2, it was the only thing i didnt like in the original one, thanks dbrand for sponsoring the giveaway, their skins looks great, problem is that i live very far, so ordering one doesnt make any sense.

The things i really like about the xperia z2 is that it has front facing speakers and an even better camera comapared to my xperia z. The things i like about dbrand is their high quality(know it from a friend but unfortunatly there is no skin for the z or im just blind ^^) and their really cheap price point.

I love the screen and front facing speakers.

And dbrand make awesome skins.

I love the camera and i like over all Sony product. 

I love the screen because is an IPS panel, the camera can take 4K videos and 720p with 120 FPS, awesome for content creators!

I really like the z2 because its waterproof and I really really love dBrand because they have awesome customer service and LAMBOS

Best part of the Xperia Z2 is that its made by sony and its a beautiful phone, and the custom skin is really kick ass too!

Best part of the Xperia Z2 is that its made by sony and its a beautiful phone, and the custom skin is really kick ass too!

I like the screen,water resistant + that they sponsored this video !