Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My favourite part about the Z2 is that it is waterproof and has amazing specs.

My favourite part about dbrand is that they offer nature themed skins.

I love the skin it's looks like it was made on the phone instead of just wrapped

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I am impressed to see that they fixed the screen by adding the IPS panel and that they still keepers the great battery life. I must also say that I like te custom wrap and wishes more companies did this.

\

Stereo Speakers                                                                                                                                                                                          Stereo Speakers
and                                                                                                                                                                                                               and

variety of skins                                                                                                                                                                                             variety of skins

I like the Z2 because the kind of square look kind of seems different from the other android phones, the skin looks really cool, I like the orange. It's also awesome that Dbrand sponsored this giveaway. :D

I would say in Z2 it is waterproof

And in dbrand that you can make realy unique item =) + they have a good tutorials in there.

PS: sorry for my bad english i am from Russia =)

PSS since when you can sing in with steam acc, or i have been living in a cave without glasses on?

Favourite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the 3200mAh battery, double my current phone's battery. Favourite thing about dbrand are those awesome skins and the fact that they aren't just for phones.

This phone is just amazing, my current phone it's almost diying and I would love a phone like that. I like the phone because is waterproof, of course...

Even if I already know that I will never win that phone, at least I tried.. hihihi

Sorry about 2 post I stewed up on the other one

I love the skin because it looks factory made

I love the phone because of the amazing screen the long battery life and the camera

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I really like the large IPS display on the Z2.

The skin debrand made is pretty spot on, normally you can tell the edges don't line up but they did a great job of aligning the edges on cutting the skin and applying it.

Favourite part about the Z2:

The IP level... just one word to describe it: Awesome

ok.... maybe i have 2 Favorite parts about the Z2. The second one it would be the camera
20.7 MP thats great, 4K video wow! and Exmor RS its great.

Favourite thing about the dbrand:

I love that you can build your own skin. You can mix different skins, and they sold like a kit.
That is awesome, its feel like a custom skin

Favorite part of this phone is the great build quality and including a micro sd card slot.  I'm really sick of having to chose between a high build quality device without micro sd and a lower build quality to get micro sd.

I think the skin dbrand made looked great and it is awesome that they're doing this giveaway.

I love that the Z2 has front facing speakers like the M8 but is waterproof making life easier for everyone and that they actually invested in a solid camera sensor.

I love the skins by dbrand.  Their skins are high quality and don't end up peeling off by accident after a few months of use.

I would love a new phone upgrade i love the xperia z2 as it has 4k video recording and i have never had a 4k video recordig device in my possesion