I LOVE that the Z2 has white balance adjustments and great specs! And I love how dbrand has amazing customer service! They gave me a free skin!!! :)

It looks pretty with the skin! And i want to win something!

The Z2 is better than the Z1 by number standers,

DBrand is better than FBrand by school standards.

Hope this counts. :P

I really like the large IPS display on the Z2.

The skin debrand made is pretty spot on, normally you can tell the edges don't line up but they did a great job of aligning the edges on cutting the skin and applying it.

Favourite part about the Z2:

The IP level... just one word to describe it: Awesome

ok.... maybe i have 2 Favorite parts about the Z2. The second one it would be the camera
20.7 MP thats great, 4K video wow! and Exmor RS its great.

Favourite thing about the dbrand:

I love that you can build your own skin. You can mix different skins, and they sold like a kit.
That is awesome, its feel like a custom skin

the skin looks awesome and matches my PC build color!! the phone features are rich too

Favorite part of this phone is the great build quality and including a micro sd card slot.  I'm really sick of having to chose between a high build quality device without micro sd and a lower build quality to get micro sd.

I think the skin dbrand made looked great and it is awesome that they're doing this giveaway.

This phone is a sexy monster, I'd love to have it. Dbrand did an awesome job on that skin too! Too bad Linus forgot their name at the end! tsk tsk

I love the camera of the Sony Xperia Z2. Dbrand is just amazing because offers high quality skins.

I love that the Z2 has front facing speakers like the M8 but is waterproof making life easier for everyone and that they actually invested in a solid camera sensor.

I love the skins by dbrand.  Their skins are high quality and don't end up peeling off by accident after a few months of use.

The skin is amazballs , and a battery that lasts more than 2 hours win.

I would love a new phone upgrade i love the xperia z2 as it has 4k video recording and i have never had a 4k video recordig device in my possesion

love the new ips panel on it.
The skin looks damn good. Wish it was made for another phone models

I like the improved screen and dbrand makes some pretty sweet skins that work very well as far as ive seen

Aside from the owesome skin of this particular Z2, I really like the improvement in the screen. After watching your videos it's difficult to go to shopping a phone in a store without noticing all these problems and the one about the screen was I hated the most.

About dbrand i really like their site and their tool to choose the skin I want to buy :)

This is the number 1 phone on my wishlist because of the great battery life, brilliant screen, kick-ass specs and of course the badass LTT logo by dbrand. My current phone can´t even hold it´s charge for 3 hours let alone multitask.

I tried to make my own phone look and run similar but it didn´t work out, especially the orange color and the change of hardware. :(

My current Samsung Galaxy Gio (Xperia Z2 pro mod):

2ic85nc.jpg

Aside from the fact I've been looking to replace my pathetic phone for months now, I love the shape of the Z2.  It has just enough boldness to it without going too far.

dbrand's skins always look awesome... And I need to have a waterproof phone!

I like that the Z2 has a 20 mp camera and excellent battery life. Dbrand made a really cool skin for it, and that phone must be mine!!!!!!

Look at my shiny. The logo lights up

Wow.... I really really need this

I think my favourite thing about the phone is just the build quality. Haven't used it myself of course, but even from linus just holding it, it looks so solid :D and that's definitely something rare to say without holding it... Maybe it's just the weight of it.

The skin looks really unique and simple, yet really eye catching, thumbs up!

Loving that glass/metal finish. Doesn't hurt that it also has a great battery.

Nice job on the custom skin as well, I would love rocking that linustech branding!