Great skin, that's the best about this phone!

And I love that dBrand sponsored this video, definetely :D

I don't know what to write

So many cool functions and specs are amazing. Really good looking. Sony really managed to jam allot of bells and whistles in this one.

My favourite thing about the phone is the build quality, the front facing speakers, and now the better screen haha.

The quality of dbrand skins are really good so I'd have to say that's my favourite thing about them.

Favourite part about the Z2? It's wayyyyyy faster than my 3yo iPhone 4 and it's problems but the best thing about it must be the software for me and the front facing speakers that would make my experience watching linus on my phone WAYY BETTER!!

Good Luck guys :)

PC SPECS: 

Spoiler

CPU: i5-7600K | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS STRIX Z270E | GPU:ASUS Geforce GTX1070 STRIX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 | CASE: Corsair Graphite Series 760T | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA GQ | DISPLAY : HP Pavilion 22xi x3 | HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue x2 SSD: SAMSUNG 850 EVO COOLING:Noctua NH-D14

Peripherals : 

Spoiler

HEADSET: Logitech G430 | MOUSE : Logitech G502 | MOUSEPAD : Razer Goliathus | KEYBOARD: Corsair K65| 

Favourite part about the Z2? It's wayyyyyy faster than my 3yo iPhone 4 and it's problems but the best thing about it must be the software for me!

Good Luck guys :)

PC SPECS: 

Spoiler

CPU: i5-7600K | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS STRIX Z270E | GPU:ASUS Geforce GTX1070 STRIX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 | CASE: Corsair Graphite Series 760T | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA GQ | DISPLAY : HP Pavilion 22xi x3 | HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue x2 SSD: SAMSUNG 850 EVO COOLING:Noctua NH-D14

Peripherals : 

Spoiler

HEADSET: Logitech G430 | MOUSE : Logitech G502 | MOUSEPAD : Razer Goliathus | KEYBOARD: Corsair K65| 

I just love this phone and cant find anything wrong with it, but i love the fact that its waterproof the most. as far dbrand is concerned that case looks sick, too bad im not from canada like u guys.

One of my favourit things is the Nice LTT skin and my favourite thing about it is the nice camera.

The favourite thing about dbrand is that they made this awesome skin to the phone!

Thanks for the GiveAway

Love that they have front facing speakers and those skins are awesome

My favorite is the front facing speakers and the screen. So many more phones need to adopt front facing speakers.

I like how the Z2 has front speakers and that it is waterproof. I like dbrand because how much variety they have with there skins.

The Z2 i an awesome phone in general, but my favorite part about it would probably be the battery life. Since my old Android phone died I've been using my sister's old busted up iPhone and keeping any kind of charge on that thing is a pain in the butt.

Dbrand has some really nice skins. I really like the option to for wooden skin. 

What to say about the Z2, it's really slick-looking, cool, and I love the glass material it's made from! Even though it attracts fingerprints, I like them. Waterproof is a plus and also the camera looks amazing! The dbrand skins looks really interesting, many colorful skins, which I really like, wish I could get hands on skins that they make ^^ 

My favourite part about the Z2 is that it is waterproof and has amazing specs.

My favourite part about dbrand is that they offer nature themed skins.

I love the skin it's looks like it was made on the phone instead of just wrapped

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

It has a dam fine Camera, worth having just for that :)

I am impressed to see that they fixed the screen by adding the IPS panel and that they still keepers the great battery life. I must also say that I like te custom wrap and wishes more companies did this.

\

Stereo Speakers                                                                                                                                                                                          Stereo Speakers
and                                                                                                                                                                                                               and

variety of skins                                                                                                                                                                                             variety of skins

Z2 is good piece of technology and really is amazing, the dbrand skin just makes it a flagship killer-killer!! I would never mind rocking a Linus tech tip artworked Z2!!

I like the Z2 because the kind of square look kind of seems different from the other android phones, the skin looks really cool, I like the orange. It's also awesome that Dbrand sponsored this giveaway. :D

I would say in Z2 it is waterproof

And in dbrand that you can make realy unique item =) + they have a good tutorials in there.

PS: sorry for my bad english i am from Russia =)

PSS since when you can sing in with steam acc, or i have been living in a cave without glasses on?

Favourite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the 3200mAh battery, double my current phone's battery. Favourite thing about dbrand are those awesome skins and the fact that they aren't just for phones.

This phone is just amazing, my current phone it's almost diying and I would love a phone like that. I like the phone because is waterproof, of course...

Even if I already know that I will never win that phone, at least I tried.. hihihi

Sorry about 2 post I stewed up on the other one

I love the skin because it looks factory made

I love the phone because of the amazing screen the long battery life and the camera

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I LOVE that the Z2 has white balance adjustments and great specs! And I love how dbrand has amazing customer service! They gave me a free skin!!! :)