I watch a lot of videos on my phone, so the most interesting feature here has to be the front facing speakers. Good to see more manufactures moving that way!

Dust proof I love it !!! And battery life, hate midday charges.

I like the Sony's Xperia Z2 formfactor and as for the dbrand the make off the top skins :)

First post although I follow the channel for almost a year now... aaaand it's time for me to get a new phone so it wouldn't hurt to try to win a free one :)

My favorite thing on the Z2 is the button layout, how they're all on the same side (preferably the right side) and the lock button is distinctly different from the volume rocker as well as the inclusion of a dedicated camera button.

Although I'm sporting a case for my current phone to protect it in "outdoors working conditions" I'm starting to believe that a skin could do a solid job at protecting it from scratches and improve the grippiness of the phone without "masking" it's sexy design

I like the front speakers very much because my current phone (Galaxy Note 2) has that rear speaker :(

And i like dbrand because they do that stuff.

You get front facing speakers and a dedicated camera button? thank god someone is doing this stuff on phones. As for the case well that thing looks amazing!

This is awesome. Why? Front facing speakers, IPS display, and useless apps I can muck around with when I get bored. Features of a phone I have never used before in a phone.

Mr Computer Problems 😢

This is awesome. Why? Front facing speakers, IPS display, and useless apps I can muck around with when I get bored. Features of a phone I have never used before in a phone.

Mr Computer Problems 😢

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it's waterproof, I've lost three phone to water damage... so yeah. And I don't usually like orange in anything but that skin looks boss!

the phone...it looks nice,has a very good screen, front facing speakers, expandable storage,it's dust-proof and waterproof...

I want the Z2 because its waterproof and i love the build quality. And with that dbrand skin it looks smexy!

My favourite thing about the Z2 is that "it's free and better than nothing"

and thanks to D2 for sponsoring the video!!!!

This phone would be a god send. would have no worries letting the little one play with with it being water resistant so total piece of mind, and it being an overall kick ass phone.

as for the skin well that is one of the coolest phone wraps i have ever seen, looks top quality and well made top job :D

Its pretty sweet how the camera is water and dustproof, more shower selfies. Also dbrand's skin on that phone looks amazing, they deffiently know what they are doing.

Hey guys! I'd absolutely LOVE this phone! My favorite part of the Z2 is its front facing speakers and its awesome screen! It's so hard to find a decent phone with front facing speakers and this phone has them! And my absolute favorite thing about dbrand is that they are working with you guys! I also find it awesome that they saw your request and they not only gave you a Z2 to review, but they gave it to you to give away! That's awesome!

The Z2 noise clearAudio+ is great when listening to your favourite tracks....

Front facing speakers is a big thumbs up in my books and that skin looks awesome.

the z2's water resistance catches my heart, and dbrand's awesomeness good looking skin. :)

It's a great phone without a doubt. I really want to win this giveaway.

the z2's water resistance catches my heart, and dbrand's awesomeness good looking skin. :)

The screen and general look and feel of this phone, it feels so quality.

Dbrand for sponsoring you and the fact their skins are actually really tough, had a few friends use them and they've been very impressed.