I have a Galaxy s4 and everything I have found wrong with it is fixed with style by sony. And dbrand makes me want to buy a ps4 just to pimp it up ! 

The Z2 would be great for me cause where I work is very high potential of getting really wet I always fear for my s4 but it has survived alot but I have had the screen replaced once. it cost me one and a half arm. 

what I love most is the front facing speakers or waterproof.. well I just like the phone overall.

Looks like it has solid build qulity and a beautiful cover to boot from dbrand.

Like everybody i love the front speakers, also i think the camera is great. Overall is a really good piece of technology and it would be great as my firs smartphone. :D

I like the 4k and the custom made case what is awsome.

Sweet I like how the z2 has front facing speaker (my m7 is awesome because of it) and the camera since I live taking pictures with the family and the things I do. I liked dBrand for the giveaway didn't know they existed and so looking into what they have to offer.

How can you not love the Z2, it's dust and waterproof, it's camera 20.7MP is outstanding,  the software looks amazing, the battery doesn't let you down and that dbrand skin looks pretty awesome!

sony xperia z2 has a awesome screen plus the noise cancelling headphones are awesome if i can say the good things i can say 1 bad thing in the z2 the normal headphone jack wil not work :( that 1 bad thing i find by the z2.

and ofcuase this phone is orange that the color of my country scoot team :D the netherlands linus you always welcome here. dbrand the make every thing orange every 1 love costem build items so show dbrand some love ppl. happy days

man I love that screen.  having the option of custom cases just makes it that much more amazing!

yay! Another manufacturer who acknowledges the benefits of a front facing speaker! In all honesty I'm not a fan of Dbrand's phone skins (just purely based on aesthetics - never tried them before, so can't speak for the quality of materials etc.) BUT their PS4 skin looks awesomeeee.

Can't beat a versatile camera that's attached to your phone that, oh yeah, happens to be water and dust resistant. Also, custom skin was awesomely done and they didn't just copy paste the logo and call it a day. Shows some real consideration goes into the quality of customization.

Well its a sony phone with the forward facing speakers. i own a htc one m8 and love the speakers. got to loves them beats yoh ;)

I love the fact that it's waterproof and the LTT design looks nice

I love the 4k video recorder on that camera, and damn I love dbrand for giving it to me

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

Sweet phone and skin! 

Pretty awesome that dbrand sent Linus a phone to review. I've never been a fan of Sony phones but this one seems pretty awesome, big and fancy, that glove mode would save my life, using a smart phone in Sweden can be such a pain during the winter.
I'm stuck with my poor LG L5 E610. :(

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I love the form factor and the fact that it's waterproof!

I think the camera for the Z2 is the biggest win for me, as I like to take a lot of snapshots and edit things into them.

The PS4 skins from dbrand are simply too cool. I really like the black and white skin.

Love that sexy screen.  the ability to have custom skins just makes it that more awesome!

I think the z2 is awesome because of the front facing speakers, I use my phone alot for youtube an now i have to hold my hand around to redirect the sound.

I also like that it's waterproof because i am always afraid i will drop it into the toilet

The Z2 has an awesome screen and the LTT skin is a sweet bonus!

Dbrand's skins look great; might have to get one for my phone if I don't win this.

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / MOBO: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO / RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW / Case: Fractal Design R5 / Storage: Samsung 950 PRO M.5 512GB, 2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (RAID 0), WD Green 4TB / PSU: Corsair RM750 / Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 / Keyboard: Logitech G15 / Mouse: Logitech G600 / Speakers: Logitech X-230 / OS: Windows 10

Phone: Pixel 2

I really like the Camera features and with Dbrand it's about the skins..it's really freaking sweet. 

The Z2 is beautiful and powerful phone and dbrands quality and customizability in amazing!

The Xperia Z2 with your skin looks amazing.
I love the screen on the Z2 with ips and full hd, that its waterprof and the cpu and ram power.
My favorite thing about dbrand is that it is so easy to make your skin and that it is high quality material.