The coolest thing about the Z4 is it's camera imo (and this particular one has LTT branding, how awesome!). My favorite thing about dbrand is that they offer phone customization and include phones other then iphones!

It would be even more awesome if they allowed a custom design to upload!

I like that the Z2 is waterproof.

I like dbrand because it allows you to customize your phone after you bought it without adding a case.

Like the front facing speakers and I'm glad dbrand is sponsoring this video

Oh man the Z2 is such an awesome phone all in all! the long battery life awesome processor and even sony's ui is sleek and awesome. There's no one thing I like about the phone. It's just the total package. It's super rugged I mean I can send this phone to hell and back and it will be completely fine. Dbrand makes the sickest skins out there! They are flashy and stand out from the crowd. They want to make sure that you love the way your phones looks. There slogan should be a twist on the Men's warehouse slogan. "Your gonna love the way your phone looks, I guarantee it."

Favorite thing about z2 is the fact that it's waterproof so i can play angry birds in the shower ;) 

& Dbrand is awesome because they make cool skins for youtubers i like. 

Oh man the Z2 is such an awesome phone all in all! the long battery life awesome processor and even sony's ui is sleek and awesome. There's no one thing I like about the phone. It's just the total package. It's super rugged I mean I can send this phone to hell and back and it will be completely fine. Dbrand makes the sickest skins out there! They are flashy and stand out from the crowd. They want to make sure that you love the way your phones looks. There slogan should be a twist on the Men's warehouse slogan. "Your gonna love the way your phone looks, I guarantee it."

Front facing speakers on the Z2 sounds awesome to me, as for dbrand....well, they did sponsor this review

I really like the screen, the speed, the look, the camera of the Xperia Z2, and that skin :-) !

dbrand skins are great, becouse they protect the phone without the bulkiness and they look cool.

I would really like to win that phone!

I really like the screen on the Z2 as well as the design of it; it has a nice simplistic look that makes it look neat and rigid. 

I like the fact that Dbrand is called.. Dbrand :D I actually quite like the skins they create for consoles and console controllers. 

I like the things that Sony did with the EQ and the front speakers

Love that nice color and design

What i like most is the waterproofness, because i lost my last phone when i went swimming with it :( But atleast with dbrand i have allot of cool skins to chose from.

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the water proofing. I am always loosing phones to water damage.

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the front facing speakers.My favorite thing about DBrand is awesome because they make cool skins with cool logos

What do you want more than a phone that has a good battery and a nice camera ?! The skin lools awesome! Dbrand did a great job !! Keep the videos comeing linus ! You are great !

i mean look at that screen that is awesome! and for the dbrand i must say i never heard of them, but its pretty cool that you can get a custom phone like that, and that they sponsored you.

Omg it's so unique such a beuty. Good luck to every participant (and me :P )

Man... Dat screen and dem front facing speakers have to be my favorite things about the phone itself. Dbrand rocks for not only outfitting that extremely handsome skin, but for getting you a review sample when others couldn't. I think this is love...

The Z2 has a beautiful IPS display on it, way better than my Samsung Galaxy Stelar, and dbrand is awesome just cause they support the LinusTechTips community with this giveaway! <3

My favorite thing about the Z2 would definitely be the speaker placement. And dbrand is really cool for sending you a Z2 to review! Thanks for the giveaway. :D

amazing phone!! would use it every single flippin day!! GIMMIE GIMMIE PLZ

I like design of the phone.

As for dbrand I like the choice of skins they offer

Omg i loved everything about the phone... i'm thinking of buying one...