my favorite part is the battery life, it's hard to find a phone with good battery life. my favorite thing about dbrand is that they recognized linustechtips and helped with the giveaway!

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Very nice phone!!! I really like that screen! And that skin design looks cool.

Honestly Im an iPhone guy and have tried an android once.  But this phone seems totally awesome.  love the waterproofedness. made that word up myself.  btw contest ends the day after my birthday

I like the long battery life and the cool durable skin

The Z2 Screen and body is amazing! And the skin is so clean and bright!

The camera is the main reason I want this phone. Almost definitely the best camera on an android phone and I like Sony's take on android because they haven't diverted too far from the stock android look. I've not heard of dbrand before but the skin on that phone is awesome.

The front facing speakers are a must these days, my friend has a HTC One M8 and it just makes way more sense to have them placed there, so that would be my favourite feature of this phone.

Also the thing I like about dbrand is that they ship worldwide, I live in Ireland and there has been too many times I have been exited about a product, find out they don't ship to my location and have to look on ebay or somewhere for someone who does.

Resolution is just a number

So many features that i love of the Xperia Z2, the front speakers, the waterproofness, the camera and the quality build.

And about dbrand the LTT skinned Xperia Z2 looks awesome, i own a PS4 and looking for some information in their page i have come to realize that they have some very gorgeous skins for the console, thats great.

I love the front facing speakers and I love that Dbrand lets you customize your phone. That orange LinusTechTips phone looks awesome thanks to them! :D

i really like the dedicated camera button, and the awesome orange
skin :D

Battery life. Need some of that. And that wrap looks really nice.

Those speakers. I didn't saw them until Linus metioned them.

The Xperia Z2 from Sony is an amazing phone that impresses me with the battery life, not only that it has a beautiful interface and is water proof truly a great design from Sony. I personally love dbrand due to the fact that there website allows soooo much creativity with the phones and hell, even the PS4! They were smart and allowed a customer to create the type of phone/console they want.

The waterproof is awesome and i really like the skin. Plus the phone is much better quality then my 4 year old one.

The best thing about the phone is that it is waterproof. And the best thing about dbrand is that the skin ads an extra layer of protection and makes your phone/tablet or whatever look even better than before.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

http://youtu.be/1Ak1oaom6pw

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

The Z2 has front facing speakers, BOOM!, *drops mic on stage*.

Oh and I love the dBrand wearables description "Look at your watch. Now back to us. Now back to your watch. Its naked...".

Hehehe Old Spice.

post-75368-0-53618300-1407186422_thumb.j

all i want is another great halo game.

In my opinion the best thing about the Z2 is actually, as Linus stated in the video, the screen. I do own a Z1 but comparing it to my girlfriends' Z2 you can see the difference right away. 

When it comes to dbrand I actually have a friend who has the Carbon Fibre red skin on his iPad Mini. To be honest it looks phenomenal, and I was considering wrapping my Z1 with something similar some time.

Im definately in on this! :)

The thing I liked about the Z2 was definately the double front facing speakers :)

dbrand sounds like an awesome company and that texture job was legit on that phone :)

they are awesome for giving away this phone and letting Linus review it!

I love the fact that its waterproof and I love the screen

I really like the 20.7 MP camera as I am a youtuber and it is nice to be able to take high quality stills and videos. As for dbrand I like the idea of having a custom looking phone without having a bulky case!

Really like the design and the fact that it is custom wrapped.

The big screen and the front speakers are great for videos and gaming... especially gaming ;)

want the phone cause its waterproof and the custom skin is great (accidentally posted twice and i dunno how to delete my post T.T)