Wow the screen on that phone looks amazing, not to mention it is waterproof!!! I could take it kayaking down here in NZ, would be awesome, oh and the camera being 20MP now thats just ridiculous sounds like an impressive machine. That skin by DeBrand on the phone looks sick, probably wouldn't mind one myself :)

Love that Z2 camera: 20.1 megapixels care enough to make ya scream.  Gotta love DBrand's Twitter Rap Battles: SWAG.

I wouldn't mind a water resistant phone, and MKBHD has been promoting DBrand for a while now, so they must be good.

I love the fact its water proof really helpful for me because of water sports. Also love the Linus-tech-tips case. looks bad-ass.

Hope i win and good luck everyone. 

The Z2 looks beautiful and the engineering that went into the button selection and placement is very interesting. Having the lock button on the side seems like a great idea, not to mention the front facing speakers also. The dbrand skin looks very clean and I honestly couldn't tell it was a skin until you mentioned it. I was under the impression a new feature with this phone would be customizability, which seems to be achievable with the dbrand skins! 

I like that the Z2 actually has a good screen and dbrand is cool because their skins look awesome AND they sponsored this give away.

The tree best thing is the 4k recording, the easy to use interface and the custom Linustechtips cover.

Since my Nexus 5 is stuggling with batttery life, one of the things that impressed me is the Z2's battery. The speakers sound promising too.

Speaking of dbrand, "their skins look awesome"! No, but seriously, they do. I might actually buy one for my current phone.

The new screen + front facing speakers looks awesome, especially for watching stuff at uni.

CPU: i7-3770k  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB COOLER: Noctua NH-U12S GPU: Gainward GTX570 STORAGE: 128GB OCZ Vertex 4 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Corsair 650D MONITOR: Asus PB278Q + BenQ G2420HD KEYBOARD: Ducky DK9008 Shine MOUSE: Steelseries Sensei SOUND: Beyerdynamic DT880 + Audioengine D1 OS: Windows 7

Phone looks really great, have been wanting to upgrade to a larger screened phone but was wanting something with front facing speakers ^_^. Also really cool that someone sponsored a phone for the give away rather then the company themselves, a very nice gesture and one to surely give them a positive reaction

The waterproof feature of the z2 and the camera is awesome (would be a great upgrade from my failing iphone 4s)..and that dbrand LTT skin is off the hook.

So as someone who has owned the xperia Z since august of last year I must say I am most excited about the fact they finally stream lined those god awful flaps, yes they're still there but far decreased the amount, I use my phone as my daily music player and cannot tell you how annoying it is to undue the flap EVERY SINGLE TIME, URGGGGG, and they removed it for the Z1/Z2!!!

Never heard of Dbrand before but looking at their site I have 1 thing to say, give your website designer a bonus because goddamn that is some of the most beautiful web design I've ever seen, mad props to their website.

This phone is awesome and so is the skin! I'd love to win one of those... =D

I love my Z1, but the IPS screen and 4k video look like incredible upgrades! Dbrand is Dbomb for sponsoring this video! (Too corny?)

I currently have an Xperia Z Ultra and I also bought a Z1 for my girlfriend... We both love how sony's android skin is so lightweight and does not add much bloat. Add to that that i always use my Ultra to watch linus' videos while taking a bath because its waterproof :D as for the Z2, I absolutely love the IPS screen. definitely worth the upgrade from the Z1 and Z Ultra's TN screens.

My fav part about the sony Z series is because its waterproof, it has great battery life and great camera of course.  As for the z2, im glad that they ironed out the low volume speaker issue as well as the display viewing angle problem by changing it to IPS screen. (y) thumbs up.

As for dbrand, even tho they are not available in my country yet, but they really do have a wide variety of unique skin and again (y) thumbs up for sponsoring linus for the review and giveaway.

Peace from Malaysia.

About Z2, I Like the new ips screen, that's way better than my xperia M, that I actually like it very much.

About dbrand, Well that custom LinusTechTips skin is awesome!!!

I love the dedicated camera button compared to my old galaxy s2 and i think dbrand's flawless skins are just gorgeous!

I like that the phone is waterproof and I love Dbrand's custom skin like the MKBHD one 

Firstly, my friend bought this and it was amazing. The camera especially. Smooth like butter. And the AR function.

I also like the fact that the finally improved the screen on Z2 over Z1, and I love the fact that dbrand provided a phone for a giveaway

Nothing beats the front facing speakers and waterproofness of the Z2, that's why IMO it's the best designed phone on the market. I like dbrand's website and the fact that they have skins for older devices like the Nexus 4 and iPhone 4.