I love the front speakers, the screen and the fact that it's waterproof. I also love that dbrand's skins are textured and leave no glue on your phone.

The Z2 looks loke a fantastic phone mainly due to the build quality and beutifull screen.

Oh man that 4K camera and the depth of field options blew me away! And the app layout would be a great change from the apple layout. Paired with that long battery life the Xperia Z2 could easily be my new favorite phone. And how sleek all of dbrands products look with that awesome skin and even box! I was staring at that every time it showed up in the video.

I love the Z2 for the camera. I can't buy it because it is too costly and we don't have contract system here in India.

I like dbrand because they make great skins. I have seen this skin and many skins which they made for MKBHD and I love them all.

I would love that phone!!!  I loved the size of the phone, and I love how dbrand has their website looking

The fact that it has front facing speakers and is still waterproof(as much as it is). I have an HTC One M7 and quite frankly it's terrifying to use anywhere there is water.

It may sound trivial, but the sides of the Z2 look beautiful with that skin. Though my favorite thing about the phone is probably the dedicated camera button. My favorite thing about dbrand is just how great and satisfying to hold that textured vinyl looks.

I know I will not stand a chance, but I would really like to move away from that pathetic no update Huawei G600 to this amazing unibody high quality phone. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

I like the front facing speakers. And that skin is cool

I'm loving the new screen and the simple addition of the camera button!! Why can't more phones have a camera button!! :)

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

http://youtu.be/1Ak1oaom6pw

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins.

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

Definitely the screen. It's an improved version. Plus the front firing speakers.

Love the Z2 because it's built like a brick. Tough and sexy. Love Dbrand because they make awesome products and engage fans and whatnot on Twitter. Gotta love responsive brands!

Unlike other phones, its waterproof (would love if the HTC one was waterproof). Dbrand has some pretty sick skins, but I feel as if they are more "underground" and less "mainstream".

I like how the camera works with the depth perception

The large front facing speakers! dBrand's skin looks pretty epic and the quality looks top notch!

I love Sony's android devices. I think that their OS is consistently better, more user friendly, and smoother than other companies products. I currently use an Xperia SP, a budget phone on contract, and I would love to upgrade to a Z2.

I think D-Brand is amazing as well, they make awesome skins and they do an awesome job sponsoring giveaways like this one and the MKBHD Edition Nexus 5.

My favorite thing about Z2 is that it has front facing speakers (right now I have a rear facing speaker and it's horrible :(), dbrand made a nice skin

My favorite part about the Z2 is well everything seeing as I'm using a hand-me-down iPhone 3gs and this phone would be an amazing upgrade, that and that is has 4K video. I know it sounds cheesy but seriously Dbrands skins are pretty wicked. Good luck to all! 

Very, Very nice... I want.

The fact that it is water proof is probably my favourite and dbrand have done an amazing job on that skin :D

I like the phone for its resistance to the elements, and I like dbrand because they picked orange!  The phone is very.... orange!

I really like the nice looking screen and the longevity of the battery. Thank you Linus and dbrand for making this skin look awesome and a big like for dbrand for sponsoring the video!