I love how elegant the Z2 looks, and throwing dbrands high quality skins on it just makes it better :D

I am just a normal kid from norway and i havent got a decent phone for today's tasks all of my friends have iphone's.

Sothe reason i want the z2 is so i would want to call my friends.

and the best thing about the phone is everything it has front facing speakers and the good stuff.

sorry if the writing wasent so good.

wow i like everything about it but mostly the the shape and how it looks. the skin makes it look sexy aswell!

Well, the Z2 in my eyes is one of the better phones out there, I love it's screen and the camera. Dbrand are totally awesome for giving away this amazing phone, plus their product is great!

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

Corsair M45 mouse | Corsair K65 Keyboard | LG 27EA33V 27' ips| 

•  

gotta be that new screen

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

My favorite part has to be the front speakers and the fact that it is water proof.

I like Dbrand for their affordable custom skins.

Awesome new phone from sony ! would love to win :)

really love the z2 build in audio amp and that they are using on screen buttons. and I really love the skin because it doesn't look like one.

The thing i loved most about the Z2 is about its waterproof and front speakers, the quality of the sound it makes. And i think it was nice of dbrand to sponser the phone but offering to give it away.

Oh dem front facing speakers, dbrand have an awesome customizer wizard thing on their site

i love the awesome screen and that dbrand skin though 

The front facing speakers are my favorite part of the X2. 

I love dbrands skins, especially MKBHDs custom skin made by them!

I could be very wrong

I love this phone cus water resistant = jizz resistant :P jk the camera on it is awsome :) don't hate on me Linus

I like tje z2 because its waterproof, has great battery life and this one has the skin of my favorite YouTube channel too!

My favorite part has to be the front speakers.

My top three favorite current phones all do it and it's a great feature.

I like Dbrand for their affordable custom skins. I might even order some PS4 controller skins from them.

I love the front facing speakers, the orange colour, the dust proofness, the cameras are pretty alright. Overall, I really like it. would love to win it. I've actually never had a cellphone before oddly enough. It'd probably help with college.

I want the Z2, even though i dont like sony much, but you can't complain about free stuff i suppose.

Xperia Z2 is an awesome phone with everything rolled into one that you need from a smart phone! Battery life and big screen for those remote support sessions!

dbrand allows you to customize just about any electronic device you have exactly how you want, and that is baller!

Favorite thing about the Z2 is the waterproofness if that word even exists and favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins look awesome! had 4(!!!) different ones for my Nexus 4 back then

Nice phone, great big screen, and that skin *.* my fav color orange <3

Nice review!  I really like the new screen it looks amazing but that camera stand still doe!  Oh the possibilites.....

THE FRONT-FACING SPEAKERS. Everything about the phone is awesome but THIS ONE TOPS THE CAKE. Finally no more need to curve my hand around the speakers iat the back of the phone to hear the sounds while watching. Dbrand is so awesome that they used ORANGE to color the phone. Looks really neat in that color. The guy who designed it must have really good taste. Why not always use this color, phone companies? It looks downright stunning.

Fav part(s) of Z2: Front facing speakers! Large Screen! Slim!

of dbrand: First thing I noticed about the phone was the skin, Looked so good.

Didn't know they existed before but defs bookmarking for future use : D. Thanks for the video!.

I would say the best feature of the Z2 is its new IPS-Panel, because this what you are using like all the time when you are using your smartphone.

And the best thing about dbrand is definitely their big number of awesome skins.