Im really impressed with this phone. I have an iphone so im easy to impress and need an upgrade. I love the way the screen looks and all the different options for both the sound and the picture. Its also really cool that dbrand sponsored this and their skins are pretty cool! I can only dream of this phone... :wub:

I really love water-resistant products, because I hate having to buy a case just to have some sort of enviromental protection. As to the skins, I think they seem to be decent quality, and to my eye, look very nice on most phones.

The main thing about the Z2 for me is the water resistance and the IPS screen. 

As for dbrand, well... they did make the LTT skin, didn't they? nuff said.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

The camera is certainly one of the features I'm exited for and that skin looks pretty rad. Oh, and thank to dbrand!

Screen and the front facing speakers.

I really like vinyl skins, it protects your stuff from light scratches without the bulk of a case and you can customize it!!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

Probably the thing i like most about the Z2 is battery life (hint hint  iphone user) and abour Dbrand is that they gave Linus a review sample! 

I always thought Sony made awesome smartphones. But as Linus said on the video, this time they got it right! Front speakers has to become the industry standard!

I didn't knew dbrand before, so, its cool that they sponsor LTT. :P

A waterproof phone!! colour me happy (rainbows?), and i have seen a few dbrand skins and they are extremely high quality.

This phone looks amazing! Has a lot of awesome features, and an amazing looking camera! Also, the skin from dbrand looks great on it too! Awesome designs!

I like how easy it is to customize your phone with a dBrand skin, and also the battery life of the Z2 is very impressive.

It has linustech all over it ! also dband makes awesome skins

I love the Z2 because they actually had the common sense to put front facing speakers on it if nothing else

Love the large screen and camera on the Sony Xperia Z2 and the dbrand skins

dat water/dust proofing doe!!! and dat 4K video. i just love the idea of changing your phone's appearance without making it unbearably thick

Favourite part of the Z2? Camera, screen and ID.

Dbrand makes awesome skins, just watch the video

Waterproofness, screen and build.

I like dbrand supporting youtubers like ltt and mkbhd

I like it because of the ltt branding ;-)

I like the screen of this phone and the dbrand skin looks awesome.

I like that its water proof.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Perfect Update to my Galaxy S3....man this is getting old now

I really like all the little software mods they did on the Z2 to make it more usable.

I got myself a dbrand skin, and got blown away by the accuracy of the cut! Their skins look sharp and got texture.

/SHAROK/

My favourite part about the Z2 is the dedicated camera button. I agree with Linus, all phones should have this. My favourite thing about dbrand is that they underestimated the response they would get from sponsoring this because it appears that we crashed their website.