The screen is an nice upgrade and that custom skin makes me moist

I would say by favorite part of the phone is the insane 20.7 Mp camera, the amount of detail in every photo and video (especially in 4k) is spectacular. dbrand is pretty awesome them selves for making cool skins and helping with this give away... 

My favorite part about the Z2 is definitely the front facing speakers. Unfortunately I'm one of the kids who has to watch videos on my phone in the mirror to hear anything ); My favorite thing about dbrand is that they tweet pictures of Lambos :P

I really like the long lasting battery and dat IPS-Screen of the Z2.

And I really love dbrand for their Customer-Support and their hilarious Twitter-account :3

I like the way they change the screen IPS panel. and that Awesome LTT skin from dbrand but seriously I've never heard of it

Omg! What I like about this phone? Absolutely everything! I've wanted this phone since it came out! That camera with the physical button! (I'm a wannabe photographer) it's waterproof! Linus tech tips in the shower! It's glass! It's beautiful! Dbrand is awesome for giving you that phone! Good luck everyone 

Aesthetics

They sponsored this video + They made this giveaway possible + They do an awesome job and making devises unique!

I like the custom skin! I've always liked special edition bodies for things, be it a console or box for a video card.

Although, I think the WAN Show logo looks questionably like Linus and Luke doing an N-salute...

You been Pork'd.

I like the audio, the battery of this phone and i like the fact that people over dbrand are cool to sponsor the video and give away the phone

The screen on the Z2 is probably the biggest benefit in my eyes. As for dbrand, the quality of their work looks damn good.

I like that the Z2 is waterproof and I've never heard of dbrand, But the LTT skin looks Awesome!

I really like the Z2's screen, and the dbrand skin looks really really cool.

My favourie part of the Z2 is the water-proof feature. The MicroSD card slot, amazing camera, and floating widgets are just icing on the cake.
My favourite thing about dbrand is that the skin that they created is strikingly aesthetically appeasing steering away from bland looks without looking cheap and toy-ish

Oh my god this phone is so sweet, and being waterproof only makes it more awesome. I love the skin too :3

front facing speaker and waterproof capabilities

I would love to win the experia Z2 because of its awesome specs, and the design is probably the best i have ever seen. dbrand is great for sponsoring you linus!!!

Love that new screen, and dbrand is awesome because they acknowledged a server overload on FB as it happened.

I like that its custum linus tech tips O.o

Good one

I would love to win the experia Z2 because of its awesome specs, and the design is probably the best i have ever seen. dbrand is great for sponsoring you linus!!!

it defines swag so why not, plus you know, dat batt life.

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I like the front facing speakers and that super sexy skin by dbrand

CPU, 8350 @ 4.3 ghz | CPU COOLER, Hyper 212 EVO | ,MOBO, Gigabyte UD3 AM3+ 990FX | RAM, 8 gb  G.Skill ripjaw 1866mhz | GPUASUS 7970 | CASE, Corsair 230T black and red STORAGE, WD caviar blue 1 TB 7200 rpm | PSU, XFX 750 watt 80+ gold | Keyboard, K70 mx blue (black/red) | Mouse Razer naga hex, | Monitors, Asus VG248QE 24in 1080p, Dell 24in monitor 1080p |

i have the Sony Xperia SP and have to say it's awesome for 200 bucks. I thought about buying the Z2 unless I'm more lucky then the other times. Good luck everyone and thanks for the great review

ASRock Z77 Pro 4 - Intel i5 3570k - Gigabyte 7870 OC - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - LG BH16NS40 - Creative Sound Blaster Z - Zalman Z11 Plus - Noctua NF-F12 & NF-P12

The z2 is my long awaited upgrade from my s2 lol> I will make sure to make use of that awesome camera, and Dbrand you are awesome for sponsoring linus.

I love the whole package. It has good camera, good screen, frontfacing speakers etc and it's all under waterproof glass and metal casing.

The Sony Xperia Z2 is imo the best flagship phone so far.

From the beautiful display to the capable battery, stereo speakers and amazing camera... What is there not to like about this phone? It's not even afraid of taking a dive in a swimming pool!

It's such a shame Sony hasn't made a splash like Samsung yet (pun obviously intended =), but they definitely deserve to be in the top 3 all-time smartphone manufacturers.

As for dbrand, I love their wide selection of skins.

I'm seriously considering the fake leather back skin, to make my current Sony phone look even more premium!