My favorite part of the Z2 is the design. It's one of my favorite Android phones from an aesthetic perspective. dBrand is cool for sponsoring this whole thing, and the skin looks well made.

I really like the feature that makes it dust proof and water proof from top to bottom, also another reason why dbrand is just a wonderful brand to use skins for phones!

I would love to have this phone it looks awesome has a great screen and great speakers plus it would be a big upgrade from my iPhone 4 

I love the Z2! The nice IP rating it has and the front facing speakers are really awesome, and the screen is also a nice touch. Dbrand is pretty cool because I have seen them give custom skinned items for other people for more cool giveaways.

Favorite Part about the Phone: EVERYTHING! Sorry, Sony just makes the Phone that I feel would be perfect for my daily uses and not-so daily uses.

Favorite Thing about D-Brand: Hyper-Color Customization. Seriously, I can get a Christmas Colored Phone or PS Vita, or even make a PS4 with all the Secondary Colors and White. Heck, if there was a way for this Filipino here to get easy access to their service, I wouldn't even be typing this now. I'd be placing orders.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

What I like most about the Z2 is the overall aesthetics of it. It is the sexiest phone ever! All of Sony smartphones have good looks. And dbrand, very awesome designs! I want a custom design from them!

I love that this phone is just so feature packed. Has 4k video, IPS screen, huge battery, fast processor. Love it!

dbrand has some sick looking skins! I am thinking of ordering their Nexus 4 white carbon fiber skin.

Any plans of selling the linus branded skin at their store?

My favorite part about the Z2 is the water resistance. I've already lost one phone from getting accidentally dropped in water, so water resistance would be sweet! I really like how DBrand's skins are a way make your phone look good and protect it from scratches while still being super thin. Basically you don't need a thick case to protect your phone!

I love the Z2 because it is waterproof, and dbrand's skin looks to fit perfectly.

i love the fact that this phone has a great camera, screen everything and is waterproof and i love the dbrand skins they are beautiful and customizable 

My most favorite thing is definitely the water & dustproof features, dbrand is also pretty cool for supporting LTT, will definitely check out their products!

What i like about z2 is the HD Camera and ofc the hd screen and i really like the features that is waterproof and i really wanted to win it because actually my currency right now is so low so everything in my country is very very expensive but i will keep appreciate alot if i didnt win because there is so many people maybe need it but i will appreciate if i win and what i like about DBrand is i like the skin the skin they make is really cool ( in my own opinion) so thanks linus for read this comment i hope i can win:-)

The metal frame and glass on the Z2 is hot, sexy, arousing looks better than any other phone.  Also love the waterproof/dustproofness and the ultra fast specs.  

And Dbrand has great customisation options as well!

My favorite part about the phon is the front facing speakers. I can't believe how many other manufacturers haven't done this yet. My favorite thing about dbrand is how much variety you can choose from for each device.

That 4k recording would be sick, and dBrand are awesome because anyone who gives away free stuff is!

I love the phones that look sleek. The Z2 looks really well built and I can just imagine what it would be like to hold one. D-Brand has really well designed phone skins and with their simple website UI, it makes D-Brand a well rounded company!!!

I love the Z2's waterproof capability. Perfect for in the tub.

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

Ive been waiting for a good review on this phone since it launched because Im really into waterproof phones since my Moto G took a bath and got destroyed..

The best feature about the phone is the the waterproofness and the skin does look really nice..

Also good luck everyone ...

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

I love the Z2 because it'll be an upgrade from my flip phone, a SGH-T339.  F**k my life.

And that LTT skin is just BALLS TO TEH WALL.  I'd rock that for as long as I have my flip phone.

I like how the Z2 is a smartphone :D It's about damn time I started looking into them and got one.

Don't know anything about dbrand, but it's cool how they made the custom phone cover  ;)

Me??? I love the Sony Xperia Z2. Only problem is that tech costs way more here in New Zealand than in Canada/ USA. My favorite thingS about the Z2 would be the IPS display...(Holy Ballz),  the IP rating, 20.7 MP camera and the much better audio. And...that juicy battery really turns me on ;) .

My favorite thing about dBrand would be the smorgasboard of options and the cost of it all.

Thank you so much dbrand and LTT for this amazing opportunity and phone and best of luck to everyone else :)

My favourite thing about the z2 is the great camera and design. With the dbrand custom skin it looks even better.

I quite like the extended battery life! Thank you dbrand for supporting the video and making it possible!  ;)

I like the Z2 because it has very good hardware and a great camera in a thin and high quality casing, alongside with my favourite part of the device, the front facing speakers that sound good and aren't as pronounced as the speakers found on the one m8.

My favourite thing about dbrand is that they offer good looking, premium skins for reasonable prices to protect devices like the Z2 with its glass housing from scratches.