I love the 20+ megapixel camera and the skin looks like it is really high quality!

Hi Linus!!

I love the Ips panel and dbrand you're awesome for making this giveaway possible. 

I like the screen and the ability to change the white balance of it on the Z2.  I like dbrand for skinning more than just phones.

I like the fact that it's sony and it's power is just all around nice. 
Spent a few minutes on dbrand and they have some really nice skins. I especially like the ps4 skins. 

awesome

I like that the Z2 has 3200mAh battery and dbrand for sponsoring.. :D

I like the waterproof feature. 

Also props to dbrand for providing the phone and skin.

I like how the Xperia Z2 doesn't seem to be going over-board with features and gimmicks that people rarely use. Okay, you could argue that the focus thingy would be one, but it's not that bad.

Instead they focus on the basics, delivering a solid phone.

About dbrand? Why, of course the awesome skin they put on this! :) Goes very well with the device, and looks nice.

About Z2, I Like the new ips screen, 

About dbrand, The Skins looks awesome!

I love the Z2 because its a phone and i dont have one. I like dbrand because they are giving away a phone (something i dont have).

i love phones.

but i don't have one.

Linus! Good job on this giveaway! :) I really love the Sony Xperia Z2 because of it's dust and water proof ability plus it has an awesome camera. Dbrand also made an awesome skin, my favorite orange with that linus logo, so sleek! I really love to be the winner of this giveaway :) pls pls pls :>

DAT battery life though. 3200 mAH is amazing and I love the orange and white color scheme.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

That camera, oh man. I like taking pictures on my phone because it's convenient but dat MP. Dbrand makes wraps for everything! I'd love to see their complete lineup but I think we crashed their site.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I was going to get the Z1 but the TN panel also turned me away. This would be something much better, as Sony's previous IPS panels have wowed me in the past. However my favorite thing about this is still the waterproofness! Being able to get your phone wet with out a Lifeproof case or something is just awesome!

"Rawr XD"

Finally! another phone with front facing speakers! love it!

The touch screen response seems a lot better than the s5

I gotta say, you've sold me on the importance of forward facing speakers, so I'm picking that as my favourite thing about the Z2. However the decent screen is the the only reason I'm actually interested in it, so let's count that as a close second!

As for dbrand, A) props to them for sponsoring this awesome contest, and B ) I actually really like their skin job!

So yep, sign me up for this contest! I'm going to be sorely due for a new phone very soon, I'm on a dying iPhone 4 and frankly, Apple would have to do WONDERS with the iPhone 6 (or 6 Air or whatever) to keep me from switching to Android.

Not familiar with Sony's Xperia but from the video it looks like a very very good phone. Front facing speaker, water/dust proof, and dedicated camera button are all things that should start becoming standard on any phone and glad to see them put it all of them together. Dbrand skins are pretty sick and I have always wanted to get one for my S4 but just have never pulled the trigger, but after see the custom Z2 I might just have to look into it. Pretty cool looking phone. 

Design of Z2 is just awesome, and dbrand skin improves it. WOW.

I want it cause it is waterproof and the camera!!

I would love a skin like that one! :]

Ths things that I liks about the Z2 is that the dual front speakers. I would really love a dual front speaker phone. Moreover, the phone comes from Sony which I know make one of the best music/sound hardware and software. I also like the camera, which have a still adjustment and sexy 20 megapixels. The built in equalizer which ia hard to come by from any stock media player. Sexy display, the DPI is amazing. Having different buttons for still pictures and videos in one screen is super handy, do not need to change the picture mode. And I reallh like the depth adjustment of post-photo editing without using a third partu app. I have been a Sony fan since a long time. Having all of their consoles, a couple of VAIO laptops, a TV, a few Walkman phones. However, since I have started studying, I doesn't seem to have enough moneh to buy more Sony stuff.

Well, dBrand make beautiful phone skins and super sexy PS4 skins. Man those PS4 skins are beautiful. Also, they sponsored LinusTechTips which help create more interesting contents for me to watch. Kudos dBrands and good luck guys.

Front facing speakers are my favourite thing on the Z2, because they are the best option for speaker placement. And my favourite thing about dbrand is that they are enabling this giveaway because it seems like a pretty awesome thing to do and as first impressions go it is sure as hell a good one.

My favorite part of the phone above all is the skin of course.