Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i realy like the skin and it looks very good quallity and the best thing about the z2 ust be the best with all phones you can have a picture of a unicorn af wallpaper  ;)  good luck from here to all :)

My favorite part about the Z2 is the front facing speaker - a must have in phones.

the dbrand skin looks awesome, too bad there isn't one for the galaxy s3. 

The front speakers are basically a godsend. Anyone with rear/side speakers has probably tried cupping their hands around to bounce the audio back to your ears...it gets old :|

And the custom dbrand skin is pretty slick, and makes for a unique piece of tech :) Way cool!

I love this particular phone because of that skin, but the Z2 as a phone in general because of waterproof. I hate how lame most waterproof cases look, but I love being able to have my phone around water. The Z2 is the perfect phone for that.

And I love dbrand because skins are the greatest, most phones now days are durable enough to not need a case for minor falls, but (excluding the Moto X) don't have much in terms of customizing physical appearance.

I like the IPS Screen

And Dbrand skins look great

System: Windows 8.1 Pro\Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme\Intel i7 3930k @3.2ghz (Very Lazy)\Corsair H110\16 GB Corsair Vengance 4x4gb @1600 MHZ\2x Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming in SLI \2TB Seagate Barracuda, 256 GB Samsung 840 Evo \Corsair Air 540\OCZ ZX1250\Silverstone Red extensions 

Monitors: DP2710 X-Star, Asus PB287Q

I like the look of the Z2 and it's toughness. I need a more rugged phone. Dbrand makes high quality skins that look well and feel nice.

The screen is so Amazing and I like the front speakers. Sony did a great job on this one. 

I also like the " Linustechtips" skin. dbrand have awesome costume skins.

I have the xperia Z1 compact and is amazing... the photos are just fantastic and the audio sounds really great!!!

The Z2 is a great phone, i really reeeaaaaalllly want this majestic piece of engineering...

dbrand & Linustechtips rules!!!!!!

Greetings from Luque, Paraguay

The front facing speakers and waterproofness is awesome. And I love that dbrand is cooperating with YouTubers!

This phone seems awesome because of the audio normalizer, and the waterproofing of course. Dbrand looks awesome because of the matte surfacing you can select, looks awesome and would reduce scratching

My favourite thing about the Z2 is it has an amazing camera and great built quality. The phone has a gorgeous screen. dbrand makes awesome skins and they made this giveaway possible!

The camera is great and the screen looks like a major improvement over the Z1 and its friggin waterproof. Also who doesn't want free stuff?

Play time is Ogre.

Holy crap that camera, and front facing speakers! Everything I want in a phone!

Though it was put in the main post, my favorite thing about dbrand actually is that they wrap phones! Not only do they wrap phones, but the phone looks amazing afterward!

My favourite thing about the Z2 is it has an amazing camera and great built quality. The phone has a gorgeous screen. dbrand makes awesome skins and they made this giveaway possible!

Having water proof and both a better camera and speaker is a nice upgrade for me! I didn't know about dbrand, but the quality of the skin looks pretty nice!

I7 7700k // Asus GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC @2Ghz // Corsair Vengeance LED (Blue) 16GB 3200Mhz // Corsair RM750X PSU // Corsair 350D // Asus Strix Z270G // Corsair H115i // SanDisk 480GB SSD // Sennheiser HD 558 // Logitech G502 // Corsair K65 // Acer Predator XB241YU //