I love this particular phone because of that skin, but the Z2 as a phone in general because of waterproof. I hate how lame most waterproof cases look, but I love being able to have my phone around water. The Z2 is the perfect phone for that.

And I love dbrand because skins are the greatest, most phones now days are durable enough to not need a case for minor falls, but (excluding the Moto X) don't have much in terms of customizing physical appearance.

The Z2 looks awesome and I like the "mini" apps. About dbrand, the skin just looks good and protects the phone :)

I like the IPS Screen

And Dbrand skins look great

System: Windows 8.1 Pro\Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme\Intel i7 3930k @3.2ghz (Very Lazy)\Corsair H110\16 GB Corsair Vengance 4x4gb @1600 MHZ\2x Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming in SLI \2TB Seagate Barracuda, 256 GB Samsung 840 Evo \Corsair Air 540\OCZ ZX1250\Silverstone Red extensions 

Monitors: DP2710 X-Star, Asus PB287Q

I like the look of the Z2 and it's toughness. I need a more rugged phone. Dbrand makes high quality skins that look well and feel nice.

The screen is so Amazing and I like the front speakers. Sony did a great job on this one. 

I also like the " Linustechtips" skin. dbrand have awesome costume skins.

I really like the waterproofing of the Z2.

dbrand is great for allowing Linus to give away this phone!

I like the 720p slow MO and that dbrand is awesome enough to do this giveaway with LTT!

I have the xperia Z1 compact and is amazing... the photos are just fantastic and the audio sounds really great!!!

The Z2 is a great phone, i really reeeaaaaalllly want this majestic piece of engineering...

dbrand & Linustechtips rules!!!!!!

Greetings from Luque, Paraguay

The front facing speakers and waterproofness is awesome. And I love that dbrand is cooperating with YouTubers!

This phone seems awesome because of the audio normalizer, and the waterproofing of course. Dbrand looks awesome because of the matte surfacing you can select, looks awesome and would reduce scratching

My favourite thing about the Z2 is it has an amazing camera and great built quality. The phone has a gorgeous screen. dbrand makes awesome skins and they made this giveaway possible!

The camera is great and the screen looks like a major improvement over the Z1 and its friggin waterproof. Also who doesn't want free stuff?

Play time is Ogre.

Holy crap that camera, and front facing speakers! Everything I want in a phone!

Though it was put in the main post, my favorite thing about dbrand actually is that they wrap phones! Not only do they wrap phones, but the phone looks amazing afterward!

My favourite thing about the Z2 is it has an amazing camera and great built quality. The phone has a gorgeous screen. dbrand makes awesome skins and they made this giveaway possible!

Having water proof and both a better camera and speaker is a nice upgrade for me! I didn't know about dbrand, but the quality of the skin looks pretty nice!

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Favourite thing for me is the waterproofness, not because I would ever take it swimming but because it rains, and where I live it rains _a lot_ so it simply means I can use the phone outside without the risk of it being ruined.

But the camera and the look of the phone are also big positives in my book too.

I like the screen and the skin is amazing !

wow , i would love to own this xperia z2 smartphone , cause it has all that u would dream of and especially with the dbrand skin it would be like dream.

i live in india so i couldnt get skins from dbrand..=:( . but i would love the waterproof xperia z2 with the dbrand skin on it..i would just love it with the skins provided from companies like dbrand . And dbrand are showing there boldness and product quality through sponsorship , whick makes me more intrested in winning the phone. THANK YOU..I HOPE I WIN..=:)

This phone seems awesome because of the audio normalizer, and the waterproofing of course. Dbrand looks awesome because of the matte surfacing you can select, looks awesome and would reduce scratching, but nothings beats that linus decal ahaha

front facing speaker! and the skins are colourful 

I really like the waterproof and front facing speaker feature of the sony xperia Z2.

I really appreciate dbrand for making great looking skin and giving away the phone

I still have a good old Xperia S, and I love this thing about the Z2 - the viewing angles. My Xperia S has amazing viewing angles and I like that the most because a lot of phones don't have that. Also I like the front speakers a lot, don't have them on my phone sadly but I think that they are awesome. And also, I like the camera, my phone is good with 12.1 Megapixels and I saw that camera and I thought it was very, very good. One last thing, I absolutely LOVE the custom skin, it's awesome! Nice job dbrand!  :)