Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I really love the design of the Z2 (including dat new screen) and coming from an iphone 5 would be a welcome upgrade! 

Also my favourite thing about dbrand was the fact they reached out to Linus and offered a review unit to someone who would give a fair and informative review awesome job!

keep putting up the great videos guys :)

I really need a phone and the Sony Xperia Z2 With the Linus tech tips skin looks fucking AMAZING! It will Blow my old phone out of the water, *Since it cant play anything, missing the back, No SD card.*

I'm not a fan of non-stock android, but that dedicated camera button is a great touch. I hate how long it takes to just take a simple picture on most phones. Hours I win this one!

My favorite part about the Z2 is the front facing speakers, I'm tired of cupping my hand behind my phone to listen to the audio.

And that is one awesome skin! I love it

Me liek the skins... One of my favorite non-stupid android skins.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

Looks like a kick ass phone! The screen looks beautiful. Also dbrand makes some amazing skins, think they're the ones that made a mkbhd skinned phone that he gave away. Their artists are very talented.

First of all, excellent work with the review! Watched it with my Xperia Z and now I want to upgrade so bad! 

So here is my chance! 

Since I already love the durability of the Z -series with the waterproof and everything, my favourite part of the Z2 is the amazing screen! My friend has the Z2 and it totally beats the screen of my xperia Z.

My favourite part of dbrand is the simple yet effective web shop along with the awesome skins off course! 

Best phone for my need I've seen yet. Wish it met my limited budget. I live the custom skin, nice and bright so it's easy to find on the table with the rest of my junk. 

I would love to win!!  I love the Z2 because of its particularly sleek design and well finished body. I also love the Linustechtips custom skin on the phone. dbrand have do amazing skins. I would love to get a skin for my xbox controller.

Sreen looks great on the phone and everything seems fairly snappy. Thanks for Dbrand for sponsoring Linus and the giveaway!

I love the phone because it has a beautiful display, and I love dbrand because dat skin is AWESOME! Well done, everyone. Well done indeed.

Favorite part of the phone is the fact it is waterproof for the shower plus the front facing speakers. My favorite part about dbrand is their white carbonfiber wraps for phones, soooo sexy. Almost as sexy as Luke  :P

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

The best part in my eyes about the Xperia is that IPS panel... You can CLEARLY see the difference and I am so glad they fixed that also I'm really happy that dbrand sponsored the video and I'm happy that Linus got a chance to test it out he seems very impressed about it.