The skins are awesome!! Please Linus let me win this :( Been trying to communicate with my parents but potato cant seem to find a signal </3 :(  

the new front facing speakers !! AWSOME !

and that dbrand are supporting linustechtips MORE AWSOME!!

I really like all the features actually, but the thing that stand out for me is the camera, custom skin, and the build quality of the phone.. Also i want to experience the feeling to have a smart phone like that because i don't have the money to buy one.  :(

Linus meet my phone for 6 years..

post-116041-0-05796600-1407167717.jpg

I love the z2, i love the camera and water proof. And Dbrand look amazing; )

I like the camera on the z2 and i like dbrand for giving a skinned linus phone for this giveaway

Loved the Z1, Loving the Z2 even more. Sony has kept everything I loved about the Z1 in the Z2, except now it's all way better.

I've been looking for a good place to get skins for my phone, Dbrand look very promising .

As always thanks for the vid Linus, love your stuff .

Your video show a truly awesome thing about the Z2 (besides the great build quality, camera and front facing speakers) - searching in apps. Oh I wish more developers included that more often!

I had never heard about dbrand before but they seem to know what to do to make your phone stand out!

The best part I love about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the fact it's all about premium quality. The aluminum frame, gorilla glass front and back, slim profile and sleek design is better than any other phone out there right now.

I also love what dbrand has done to this Z2. The quality and finish is excellent and really shows off a nice custom finish. Also orange is my favourite colour. :D 

That screen looks so beautiful. Also dbrand skins always looks great. Wish I could get them on more devices.

this phone was cool already but the dbrand skin makes it look awesome

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it has a glass back so it has a greater chance of breaking.

My favorite thing about dbrand is that a skin will hopefully prevent that from happening

I like the huge screen and the design of the Z2. Wow nice selection on those dbrand skins and only $3.00!

Love the build quality of the Sony Xperia series. I'm sure this one is just as good. I am also happy that companies like dbrand offer custom skins for lots of technology that I use.

The phone looks beautiful really and dbrand makes some nice ass skins

I want one of these. The camera is awesome and I have a big of linus, and I would love a custom case. 

I really love the fact of it being dust and waterproof, and the skins that dbrand does are also really cool. (their website is cool too)

Awesome! I really like the camera apps different settings and the option to shoot in 4K. Dbrand looks really cool and I like that they support older phones like the iphone 4 as well. (That's my current phone.)

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

love the orange, and the white balance.

I like camera focus mode :D aaand cool skin B)

Cool i like that skin it is awesome i want that! and that camera is nice.

The skin looks awesome and my favorite thing about the phone is front facing speakers.

I love the fact phone is waterproof since I have sunk fair amount of my phones, and dbrand make some good looking skins i wish i had one my nexus tab.

I personally think the Z2 is really well rounded phone based on Linus' review and what makes it stand out is that awesome custom skin haha :D