I MUST HAVE THIS PHONE! My favourite part about the phone is its speed. I have the old Sony Xperia Tipo or something like that from my father for 2 years now and it crashes at every app so I dont use it anymore. My favourite part about dbrand is that they make awesome skins for the PS4. There arent many skins for the PS4 out there and even more less good skins that actually look pretty awesome.

My favorite part about the Z2 is probably the camera. Although the features in the camera are somewhat clunky it still has everything you could want. Dbrand is such a great service because they give me skins which are so much better than cases.

The camera and the waterproofing is the most useful feature to me, love this phone.

also Dbrand gives you opportunity to show off your custom skin. Wish me luck and thanks for the giveaway!!

My favorite things about the Z2 were definitely its water and dust proof abilities (even though Linus barely touched on them lol) and the front facing speakers. I just got a note 3 a little while ago, and while its side-mounted speaker is better than a back-mounted speaker, it's still a far cry from the awesomeness of a front facing speaker.

My favorite thing about dbrand is how they're great about sponsoring the youtube tech community! It's awesome and the skins really do look great.

Fav part about Z2 is the imporved screen and dust/water resistance + the front facing speakers.

Fav part about dbrand is that now I know about them and their products.

the Z2 looks pretty nice. not a huge android person myself but would be willing to give it a try. i like most of my sony products that i have had. as for dbrand, i had never heard of them but the fact that they sponsored this giveaway solely on the rule that the phone has to be given away is awesome to me. thank you dbrand!

I love the front facing speakers about the Z2. Ever since Linus reviewed the HTC M8, ive been unable to think of upgrading my half broken Galaxy S3 to anything else without a front facing speaker. The dbrand back of the custom phone looks absolutely amazing. Orange was a great pick!

The camera is hands down the best part about the Z2 and that skin made by dbrand looks sick.

Gotta love the SD Card expansion, and the protection of the DBrand skins.

My favorite part about this phone is the fact that it has memory expansion, front facing audio, and amazing color. Dbrand is pretty awesome, i have a skin on my current Nexus 4.

I like the design of Sony products, and the Z2 is looking sleek. My fav thing about dbrand would be the carbon fiber skins they sell. Their skins covered up my broken glass on my Nexus 4 very nicely.

I can't have images here?

I like the front facing speakers and then the dedicated camera button. However, I hope it is possible to make it into some kind of macro button.

I love the waterproof-ness and the front-facing speakers! dbrand also has amazing looking skins!

My Favourite part about the z2 it the camera and dbrand's phone looks very nice!

I quite like the rugged build quality and noticeable, but unobtrusive industrial design.

I think the Xperia Z2 is just a very good package all around, most phones have something that I really don't like, and I think this is a big plus for the Z2. And dbrand just makes amazing skins, I've already purchased several of them, they're really precise.

I love that the Xperia Z2 fixed the bad screen in the Z1, it really was the only thing keeping this phone from being a totally awesome product! As for dbrand, their skins looks amazing and professional.

I never had any SONY phone, it would be fun to try it :)

I like that SONY put loud speaker in front of the phone and I like  dbrand because it gives us free Z2! :)

dbrand have the coolest skins for a nexus 7 and I would love to get my hands on a bright Orange phone!

I like the Z2's front facing speakers and I like how dbrand offers true customizability to phones.

Debrand is literally clothes for phones,and then extremely good looking

Never owned a Sony device before but that screen looks phenomenal, and wouldn't mind having a backup phone to my HTC One M8.

Also dbrand does some amazing work with skinning phones, honestly never heard of them before this.  Wouldn't mind sending mine in to get some custom work done to it!

I love the fact that Sony has become one of the best smartphones out there and the screen and front facing speakers are just awesome. Well I love everything about this phone. That skin by dbrand is awesome and they were great to give you that review sample which I hope will be mine ;)

I love the screen on the Z2. Never heard of dbrand before this but they make a pretty sweet skin for the phone. Love the textured look of the skin.

That dust and waterproof-ness is awesome. I didnt like how the z1 was slippery with its glass back, this Dbrand skin might be a huge help to fixing that.

AMD FX-8150 4.2 ghz,  ASUS M5A99FX, 8gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI GTX 670 PE