Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Front facing speakers, premium materials, and IPS display.  I love it!  All Premium android devices should be built this way.  Other than that, Android OS was more than perfect for me since ICS.  

Dbrand gets really into detail with their products. I like its durable material and grip (I notice a layer of texturized grip in the video).  I also like how precise the cut is and its ink quality.  Thats enough to get me on board to use  skins again.  

Albeit not a color of my preference, is a really unique custom skin and the dustproof is great. Props to dbrand for supportin' Linus.

AMD Phenom II 965 3.8GHz 1.400v / NB @ 2400MHz 1.200v
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 rev 1.1 (F10e)
G.Skill RipjawsX F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL @ 1600MHz 9-9-9-26-33 2T 1.500v

XFX Radeon HD 5770 @ 915/1350 1.050v
Corsair TX850M / Corsair 400R with a ZM-F3 and R4-S2S-12AK-GP x4
Intel SSD 320 40GB, WD CB 3200AAJS & WD CB 1002FAEX
A4Tech X7 G800, XL 747H & HS-800
Acer S232HL / SteelSeries QcK / Edifier R201

My favorite part of the Z2 is that it's better than my current phone, the original xperia Z. As for the boys at Dbrand... Well they sponsored the video, so that's always cool.

The xperia line has to be one of the best and for the z2 front facing speakers, better camera and finally we are getting better screen.

I think the Z2's feature of being able to use gloves is reallyyyyy useful. I am starting to work in my workshop alot and wear gloves to keep my filanges protected, and it's super annoying to have to take off my gloves each time I want to use my phone so hopefully that won't be a problem anymore if I win this giveaway! :) and I think it's really respectable that dbrand is giving away a custom designed phone. Most companies don't do that but most companies don't realize that they can get their name out there by doing these giveaways. I didn't know about dbrand before watching this video and now I'm here typing a comment in support of them. THANKS FOR DOING THE GIVEAWAY

The iOS8 looking stock keyboard. Will make upgrading from my iPhone 5 to a Z2 so much more easier ;)

The Z2 looks awesome, because its more squarish and does not become thicker with curves. I love the customization of dbrand skins.

I love them speakers and the phone is just the right size for me. I think that the skin looks awesome with the characters on the back

My favorite part about the Z2 is that is has EPIC battery life.  My favorite part about dbrand is that they gave Linus this SICK THUG NASTY PHONE DESIGN!!!!

The water proofing is like the most epic feature since it even has some exposed ports, and Dbrand is one of the few skin makers which have like, a ton of customisability options, also my phone is starting to act up and my dad won't let me get a new one. I asked him for the Z2, I kept pestering and he said yes, just as we were gonna get it, he said no.

The Sony Xperia Z2 is an great phone with wide amount of features :)  :D  :mellow: ....My favorite thing about it is the front facing speakers,because while watching videos on YouTube i always have to plug in my ear pieces which i don't like... :ph34r:

I would want this phone because I would be able to show off its skin! Also the fact that its an amazing phone in nearly every aspect. I love dbrand just simply because they made this awesome skin!

I would love to win this phone. The phone feels smooth and snappy with no studder or lag. dbrand has amazing skins and are high quality unlike other skins I have used/seen. 

I love how the z2 is waterproof! Its pretty cool how dbrand allows you to customize your phone without buying a big case.

My favorite thing about the Z2 has to be its ruggedness with the thin profile.
Water proof, dust proof *thumbs up*

Favorite thing about dbrand would have to be the awesome custom ORANGE skin/box with the pixelated art and the Linustechtips tag on it.