I hope I win! I personally like the sound enhancement feature on the Xperia Z2 and I also love the quality of dbrands skin 

I think the Z2's feature of being able to use gloves is reallyyyyy useful. I am starting to work in my workshop alot and wear gloves to keep my filanges protected, and it's super annoying to have to take off my gloves each time I want to use my phone so hopefully that won't be a problem anymore if I win this giveaway! :) and I think it's really respectable that dbrand is giving away a custom designed phone. Most companies don't do that but most companies don't realize that they can get their name out there by doing these giveaways. I didn't know about dbrand before watching this video and now I'm here typing a comment in support of them. THANKS FOR DOING THE GIVEAWAY

I love the sony skin by for the best oem skin in my opinion, dbrand gives your phone a unique look

The iOS8 looking stock keyboard. Will make upgrading from my iPhone 5 to a Z2 so much more easier ;)

The Z2 looks awesome, because its more squarish and does not become thicker with curves. I love the customization of dbrand skins.

I love them speakers and the phone is just the right size for me. I think that the skin looks awesome with the characters on the back

best part of the Z2: dust and waterproof
dbrand: awesome skin and they sponsored you

The z2 camera is amazing and dbrand's skin makes the phone the ultimate go anywhere be anywhere phone

My favorite part about the Z2 is that is has EPIC battery life.  My favorite part about dbrand is that they gave Linus this SICK THUG NASTY PHONE DESIGN!!!!

The water proofing is like the most epic feature since it even has some exposed ports, and Dbrand is one of the few skin makers which have like, a ton of customisability options, also my phone is starting to act up and my dad won't let me get a new one. I asked him for the Z2, I kept pestering and he said yes, just as we were gonna get it, he said no.

The Sony Xperia Z2 is an great phone with wide amount of features :)  :D  :mellow: ....My favorite thing about it is the front facing speakers,because while watching videos on YouTube i always have to plug in my ear pieces which i don't like... :ph34r:

I'm a huge sony fan, and the new screen is just awesome.

dbrand is cool for sponsoring this video 

hope to win this :D

the greatness of Z2 get along with the greatness of the skin...goodjob Sony !! goodjob dbrand !!

I like the camera and that Xperia Z2 is waterproof. dbrand skin looks amazing on this phone!

I would want this phone because I would be able to show off its skin! Also the fact that its an amazing phone in nearly every aspect. I love dbrand just simply because they made this awesome skin!

I would love to win this phone. The phone feels smooth and snappy with no studder or lag. dbrand has amazing skins and are high quality unlike other skins I have used/seen. 

I love how the z2 is waterproof! Its pretty cool how dbrand allows you to customize your phone without buying a big case.

I like the xperia z2 for its functionality and dbrand made a really badass skin  for the phone so I happy about that.

My favorite thing about the Z2 has to be its ruggedness with the thin profile.
Water proof, dust proof *thumbs up*

Favorite thing about dbrand would have to be the awesome custom ORANGE skin/box with the pixelated art and the Linustechtips tag on it.

I really like the look of the camera and camera app, it is a lot better than the one on my nexus 5. The camera on the nexus 5 isn't too great and the app is horrible to use, the Z2 on the other hand looks great and I would love to have it.

The front-facing speakers and magnificent battery life will be huge improvements over my current phone, which doesn't last me a day. 

heyy, the thing that impressed me with the Z2 is the ips panel, and about dbrand i really liked the skin that they gave to this smartphone!

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

This phone will be a perfect phone for me. With it's water and dust proof capabilities, it will be the most wonderful phone for an outgoing (yet sometimes clumsy) person like. Oh, I absolutely adore the LTT skin by dbrand. The orange and white accent really makes the phone truly a one of a kind. ;)   

This phone is awesome I find it amazing and it looks better then Morgan Freemans voice sounds

Also love that its android

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply