that front facing speaker , i can be a cool kid now. 

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

Very cool phone, its nice to see that sony have adressed the Z1 issues, and the skin from dbrand seems well made.

this is an amazing opportunity to win this amazing phone, my favorite apart about it is that amazing screen, such an improvement over the last one. And dbrands skins look amazing. 

I want this phone because the screen is beautiful and that skin is fantastic. I love the new features and really like how they sponsored this video!

Having a water-proof phone has got to be the most amazing thing ever, and the fact that you can get it in a custom skin from Dbrand?  Need I say more?

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

I love the Sony slick design and I love the dbrand skin they look awesome.

I have a Z1 Compact, improvements i would love: 

Better screen quality

Front facing speakers, it's seriously bad if you hold your finger over the Z1.

glass front and back (Z1 compact has plastic back) 

But i guess if you have dbranding on it you don't care anymore :)

I would actually consider getting dbrand for mine instead of a case so i dont worry bout scratches.

Edit: No Z1 Compact dbrand :(

I like that the z2 is waterproof and that dbrand

made the phone look awesome and its orange

Z2 is a sexy beast and together with a DBrand skin, it becomes delicious! :P

I like the improved screen.

dbrand made in awsome skin for the phone

I am in desperate need for a new phone (using an xperia ray), I can't even go 1/4 of a day without it dying and come on just LOOK HOW SEXY THAT CUSTOM ORANGE SKIN is O_o. 

The Skin wins it for me but :o them front facing speakers doe.

I need this Z2 cuz,

1>IT'S LINUSTECHTIPS BRANDED 

2>Front Facing HTC like speakers (i think so)

3>THE ORANGE COLOR BOX

4>Waterproof and Dustproof,So it will last longer !

Thanks dbrand and LTT for giving this smartphone away ! TO ONE OF US !!!!!!!!!! (your lovely viewers) 

I am in desperate need for a new phone (using an xperia ray), I can't even go 1/4 of a day without it dying and come on just LOOK HOW SEXY THAT CUSTOM ORANGE SKIN is O_o. 

The Skin wins it for me but :o them front facing speakers doe.

I have a Z1 and liking it, I wish they did not release the Z1 so early so it can be improved like this. It would be neat to have a Z2.

I love the waterproofness of the Z2 anddbranf skins turn my phones into swag ass devices.

Bwoop Bwoop its the sound of the police'

I have dropped to many phones in my drinks...

Also, that skin is awesome!

The reason I love the Z2: Front-facing speakers FTW.

The reason I love DBrand: The level of quality in their skins are beyond anything from companies like slickwraps.

I had never herd of this phone or the xperia z1? but this beats a lot of flagships in a lot of places. Favorite thing is the front facing speakers or the high megapixel count because unless you're taking a selfie, you kinda want to zoom in (hehe). Hope I win this and good luck to everyone!

Front facing speakers, premium materials, and IPS display.  I love it!  All Premium android devices should be built this way.  Other than that, Android OS was more than perfect for me since ICS.  

Dbrand gets really into detail with their products. I like its durable material and grip (I notice a layer of texturized grip in the video).  I also like how precise the cut is and its ink quality.  Thats enough to get me on board to use  skins again.  

I love the high megapixel camera and their skins look sweet

My favorite part of the Z2 is that it's better than my current phone, the original xperia Z. As for the boys at Dbrand... Well they sponsored the video, so that's always cool.

The xperia line has to be one of the best and for the z2 front facing speakers, better camera and finally we are getting better screen.