This phone has got swag. Orange is my favourite colour!

PS I don't have a phone yet because I spent all my moneys on my PC =C This would help me out :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Front facing speakers? Hell yes. Huge thumbs up to Sony for this feature (which, frankly, should've been a standard by now).

As for dbrand, I don't find the skin on this unit to be particularly exciting (aside from it being LTT-special, of course), but it seems like a high-quality work, which I can appreciate.

Love that it's waterproof!

I like Dbrands image (on their twitter/facebook, they are always funny)

I like the Z2 because Sony hasn't changed so much compared to AOSP  which is what I have on my Nexus 7 (2012). It also seems very responsive and a good screen size for my usage.

NOISE CANCELLING is one awesome feature.. Also the camera and the screen... It's the 1st time I've  heard of dbrand but that nexus 5 on the website looked awesome.. Hope I win...

I would like to have this phone because of the EPIC camera!!! I think d-brand is an awesome way to custumize your phone to how you like it. :)

First about the z2. I really like the fact that it has a way better screen compared to the last version. Secondly I like that dbrand gave linus a phone to review.

Case: NZXT Phantom Green Trim   Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 670 2gb FTW    CPU: Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHZ    Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5   Hard Drives: One Western Digital 1TB & Hitachi 1TB   Power Supply: Corsair RM 850w

Cooler: Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler    Ram: Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb & Mushkin 1x4gb   Monitors: Two Asus 22'' 1080p monitors   Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire XT Green   Mouse: Razer Naga 2014   Microphone:  Audio- Technica AT2020 XLR with a Alesis MultiMix 4   Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro

The battery life seems awesome. The best thing about the skin is that they do the box aswell imo.

Favorite part is the waterproofness. 

I like Dbrand because I have a 1/12000 chance in getting a free phone from them. 

Phone: the long battery life and the sexy skin

Dbrand: they make cool skins 

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the fact that it actually has good battery life, if only I could say the same thing about my S4... As for Dbrand, that LTT skin is pretty damn sexy :D

i7 3770K @4.3Ghz, H100, 16GB RAM, Windforce 780Ti & 680, HyperX 3K 120GB SSD, Seagate 500GB, WD 2TB Black, Asus Z-77 V-PRO, Some ODD, 3X 24" 1080P

Love the functionality of the Z2, Dbrand has some of the best skins I have ever seen, if I had the money I would personally buy some of them...

My favorite thing of the Z2 was the dust and water protection, and also a cool thing about dbrand is that they make some preety cool quality products and because thanks to them I have the opportunity to get a k*ck a** customized phone :) <3

Its a cool phone,much better some well known android phones ive seen.

Everything about it is great, but the custom skin is the best thing about it.

I do really like the screen and the overall look of the phone. Hope I win.

This phone's screen looks amazing and the camera would be good for vlogs on my YouTube account and the thing I love about debrand is that the skins are cheap but durable. With a glass sreen protector, they are about 10 times better than a case for the same price.

Okay Linus, okay. Now you got me. I didn't fall for one giveaway untill this time, but Z2 is sooo good.

I like the phone because it is waterproof with good camera which means I can shoot videos underwater.i

Iike the design of the phone too. Dbrand makes awsome skins and cases for phone and the skin on phone looks very sexy... :) :)

My favourite feature of the Z2 is that it is dust and water resistant. Dbrand has some awesome skins.

I'd love to get this phone for super special awesome upgrade!!

I like the most of this phone is the design and being water and dustproof, so perfect to take on journeys :3

I take alot of pictures so the camera is definitely my favorite thing about the phone.