I like the battery life and the screen of Z2, and I like how dbrand has skins for lg products :)

favourite part about the Z2 is the screen, waterproof and the camera
favourite thing about dbrand well they sponsored this giveaway

How could anyone not like a phone with a linustechtips skin? Also I always love custom stuff, so dbrand is my company! I luv it!

love the phone's camera function a lot!! =)

as for dbrand, they are just awesome, providing custom stickers for awesome youtubers and also customers!

Got to love that camera. These guys make the mobile cams for pretty much everyone out there. So, obviously they reserved the best for themselves. Dbrand guys love the carbon themes you guys have (y). And yes, thank you guys for the giveaway.

the over all phone is great and the skin looks cool

I like the amazing skin on the back of the phone. Plus having a waterproof phone that has a great camera is not bad at all. It would be awesome to use this masterpiece! 

i like that the phone is dust proof. I like the dband part because of the texture. The texture seems very nice to hold and use.

I love the how the phone is waterproof and the skin looks clean compare to some other custom phone skins that i've seen.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front speakers. Time after time I have had to do the "cup" method with my current phone. And my favorite thing about DBrand is everything! I have been using DBrand skins on my phone for a while now and would highly reccomend them to anyone even if you don't win this contest! Good luck and thank you for this oppertunity!

The Z2 seems completely epic. 

I think that one of the best things about it is that it's waterproof.

About dbrand I've only got to say that their amazing looking skins are what the smartphone-world needs. Wo doesn't want a custom looking phone?

I like the custom skin, screen size and that beautiful IPS panel :D

CPU Intel i7 4790K - Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM Cosair Vengeance Pro 32 GB @2400Mhz - GPU Asus ROG 980 Matrix Platnium x2 - Case Coolermaster HAF XB Evo - Storage Samsung 500GB Evo SSD x2 in RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 x2 in RAID 0 - PSU Corsair RM1000

The Front facing speaker and the display! and their skins look awesome! :P

Entry:

I really like that the big brands bother making waterproof phones(now that there is very few buttons and the builds are very solid that should be easy). Otherwise the phones design look very sleek.

I'm new to debrand, but my first impression is very good. The skin showed in the review looked good, but my favorite thing about it is the custom packaging. Loved it!

Favorite part about the Z2? Definitely Info-eye™. Providing information on landmarks, while taking pictures of them is really useful  <_< 
Seriously tho, it's the front facing speakers. Every phone should have this.
dbrand's skins are really nice, especially the carbon fiber skin (and the linustechtips cover of the Z2 of course ;)). I might order the carbon fiber one for my PS4

I think the best part of the Sony Xperia Z2 is the new display. Dbrand has some pretty cool skins.

Grats on the giveaway contest!

- There are many things I really like about the phone, but the biggest one that sticks out the most for me is the battery life.

- Big ups for dbrands sponsorship for this contest! 

Good luck to all!

I can't decide if the water/dust protection is better or if the fixes of the front facing and screen(and touch) are better but the best thing is there is a phone that finally has backups without rooting!

I must also finally say thank you to dbrand for finally making a mahogany skin for phones and tablets. Why are so few making a decent wood look?

The only big nitpick I have on the phone is the ever present over pushing of private software that Sony did on this, If they had not added it into the UI as they did and made it 'Optional' I would have loved the device all around.

I love the fact that the speakers actually face you, I am getting really sick of the hand cup trick xD

Z2: The build is the best

dbrand: i think they sponsored this giveaway

Love the battery life of the Z2 and the front facing speakers! And about dbrand, its hard to pick just one favorite thing!!! Their skins are amazing, their twitter is awesome and they have robots!!!

I want this phone to replace mine, would be great if i won it instead of buying it.