I would like the Z2 because of it's design and dBrand makes pretty awesome designed skins.

There are many nice things about the phone, I like how the aluminum and glass looks, it is really pretty. I also love the specs, sure as hell better than my htc evo 4g haha. Dbrand wraps/skins/whatever you call them are really high quality, and they were really generous for giving you one to give away. Needless to say I would love this phone!

I like dbrand's "responsive online shop" ;) and about the Z2 i like the nice skin and the big battery.

If I win please let everyone from LMG sign the phone/box, would be awesome.

This phone is amazing I like it because of the Screen and I like dbrand because they made that awesome drop dead beautiful ltt skin :D 

gotta get dat 4k

and dbrand really does have awesome skins :wub:

my favorite thing about the z2 is the 20mp camera. should remove the need (to some extent) of a point and shoot camera.

dbrand is awesome because their skins look awesome. I'm personally not a big fan of cases, and its good to see someone offering high quality skin that offers some form of protection while maintaining good looks

This phone is bloody cool, I really want to buy one now :D

Looks as though it's durable enough to throw off my roof and into a pool.

So, what it the best thing I like about the Sony Xperia Z2? It is going to have to be the 3Gb of RAM. Not many phones have 3Gb, most are still using 2Gb, which is enough for now, but not later in the future. By being equipped with 3Gb of RAM, Sony has made the Z2 more future proof, by ensuring that multitasking is bound to work in any scenario, and apps won't force close due to the lack of memory.

As for what I like about dbrand: It would have to be their precision to detail for their skins. After browsing through their online shop, I can say that I extremely impressed with what they have to offer. Their skins range from a variety of basic colors, to faux leather finishes, and even carbon fiber to wood laminate. Basically it can make any stock phone (or PS4) look kick butt. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

My favourite thing about the device is the screen. It looks really great for a phone, and the amazing thing about dbrand is everything about them: as genuine as you can get, amazing skins for variety of items and the pricing is superb. 

Well to start thank you dbrand and LTT for the giveaway. My favourite part about the z2 is the waterproof and dust proofness and the great build quality. I'm fed up with phones being plastic and fragile. My s4 camera cracked while the phone was in my pocket! As for dbrand I really like the price of the skins. I've actually been looking for a skin for my phone and dbrand ones look pretty good and don't cost way too much.

i5-3570k @ 4.3GHZ | MSI Z77MA-G45, | 8GB HYPERX 1600MHZ | MSI GTX 660 TI | KINGSTON 120GB SSD 1TB HDD

Z2 looks awesome, skin looks awesome. One question,
Is this an international giveaway?

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i3 3220 |     Mobo:     Asus  P8H77i |    RAM:    Non-bra nded (yeah i know) 8GB DDR3 |    GPU:    Palit GTX 660 ti |     Case:    Cooler Master Elite 1 20 |   Storage:   Cruc ial M4 64GB SSD/500GB HDD |   PSU:   OCZ CoreXtreme 500W |  Display:  Samsung SA550   |  Cooling:  Cooler Master Vor tex 211Q | Keyboard: CM Storm Q uickfire TK (Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G602/Steelseries QcK Mass

Love the improved screen and the front facing speakers. I also like the LTT skin :3

I am loving the upgrades to the screen especially the white balance adjust thing.

Favourite thing about dbrand would be their crazy awesome skins! :D

The front facing speakers easily wins as my favorite thing about Z2,

my favorite part about dbrand is how their looks natural on devices.

I love the walkman app, and the Bravia thing on sony's devices is good. The dbrand skin looks awesome! I hop I can get one for free! =)

I really like that the Z2 has front facing speakers and I also like the premium skins that dbrand makes (The LTT one in particular).

The Xperia Z2 is a amazing phone and my favourite part would have to be the fact that it is waterproof, and my favourite thing about dbrand is the awesome customisability of devices with their skins!

The camera looks amazing on this phone.

Also thanks to dbrand for supporting Linustechtips so we can continue enjoying high quality content on the internet.

Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: ASUS Z97; CPU: i5 4670K; Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB; Graphics Cards: EVGA GTX 760; PSU: Seasonic SS-660XP2; SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Pro 1TB

The Sony is well known for it's camera and the walkman sound quality, Z2 continues to that trend and on the plus side what i really love about Z2 is the front facing speakers, on screen touch buttons( they had it for long time but i admire those buttons), the IPS display and the amazing dust and water proof.

The texture and the material dbrand has used really blown me away without loosing it's beauty. Keep up the good work dbrand thumps up to you guys.

Thumps up to Sony Xperia Z2 too.

And Linus i really appreciate what you have contributed to the Tech World. My favourite part of the video was when to were finishing the video and suddenly you came back to review it more. I really checked the video timer how much it's left.

The phone is rock solid and water, dust etc proof. And thanks a lot to dbrand, if I win it, I will have a LinusTechTips phone! Yay!

Part of the Q6600 club

The Z2 doesnt seem to compromise on anything, yet exceeds decently well in where it matters.... and Dbrands website is so quick and responsive, it made me play around with everything for about half an hour :P Too bad they don't have my note 3 on there yet!

The Skins dahhh.

Da Fuq is dbrand, kinda have a cool name??

https://dbrand.com/

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ