I just love the build quality. This is coming from a Nexus 5 user who knows the downfalls of plastic, even a really well designed plastic body.

i really like the camera.

and i like a lot the designs of the dbrand skins

I like the AR function and i dont think its novelty will ever wear off. i like dbrands skin because they look epic and theyre well priced.

I'm really liking the sleek and minimalistic look of this one (plus the forward-facing speakers.. finally!) Including this custom cover was also a great advertising idea.

What I love about the Z2 is that the screen is flippin' awesome. What I love about dbrand is that they are so awesome, that they decided to sponsor this video!

My absolute favorite feature of the Z2 is its design. Nothing has caught my eye more than the sleek and professional design.

I bought a DBrand skin for my Nexus 7 2013 (White Matte)

Never took it off. Its absolutely beautiful. My favorite thing is their attention to detail. Everything lines up perfectly!

I just love the camera on the z2. I have been wanting an android phone with a decent camera for a while now. All the other options have just been disappointing.

I also really like dbrand skins, the wooden look ones are so slick.

I like the Sony Xperia Z2 Mainly because it has processing power and 20 megapixel camera. i also like the skins that dbrand does. Their skins look awesome. 

My absolute favorite feature of the Z2 is its design. Nothing has caught my eye more than the sleek and professional design.

I bought a DBrand skin for my Nexus 7 2013 (White Matte)

Never took it off. Its absolutely beautiful. My favorite thing is their attention to detail. Everything lines up perfectly!

front facing speakers! also, dbrand: epic skins

I like the z2 because it has 3 gigs of ram (thats awesome!) it's waterproof and the camera is very good! And dbrand is EPIC, just like their skins!

"like if you could buy two Xbox Ones, put them togheter and actually play games at 1080P! Ha! BURN"

-Linus

I lilke the Z2's camera and degree of water resistance, also, Edzel's design is pretty good. I think Dbrand did a good job in making it look sweeet.

I like the Sony Xperia Z2 Mainly because it has processing power and 20 megapixel camera. i also like the skins that dbrand does. Their skins look awesome. 

This is a great phone. Love the 20 megapixel shooter. Thanks dbrand for being awesome and providing this giveaway.

that IPS Screen looks preety neat. would be a nice upgrade from my old galaxy ace.

love the front facing speakers FINALLY  someone has introduced them to a proper phone.

also the waterproofness is pretty nice here in the netherlands i tends to rain quite a bit,

and i have lost a phone before because of rain.

I really like the ips screen

My favorite thing about the z2 are the small apps, I miss them on my htc, and my favorite thing about the dbrand is the black carbon fiber Nexus 5 skin one of my friends bought.

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

I'd love to win this phone! I think the design and the screen are really amazing. Also I wouldn't have to worry about my phone getting wet in the pouring rain (damn weather in Germany), due to the IP 55/58 rating. Props to dbrand, their skins look awesome and aren't that expensive.  :)

The volume normalization thing and dbrand´s baller skin  :ph34r:

I love the screen and the EQ from Z2.. and that skin look really HQ, 

I love the size of the phone. Im not a fan of small phone and completely avoid using my current one because of it. I think its great that dbrand sponsored the video and do like the look of the skin.