This giveaway is happening atjust the right time, since my first-gen Asus Padfone is starting to die on me.

My favorite thing about the z2 are the front facing speakers, ive been cupping my hand behind my s4 for too long and its a pain. Favorite thing about dbrand is the wide variety of phones they support!

Love the LTT skin and the above par build quality along with the crisp ips display

I drool over my officemate's Z1 everyday and this Z2 would make me drool to death LOL.... Front facing speakers FTW! Xperia UI FTW! I am currently using a generic android phone with its upper right corner face broken off and a crack all over the panel... a Z2 would definitely be worth the change! LOL 

dBrand made the Z2 the ultimate LTT phone.

I would like the Z2 because of it's camera and dbrand is awesome because they offer great choice of colours.

This phone's white balance looks like a great feature to correct for awkward room/doorm lighting! Or a cool "because I can" feature. Ha. dbrand is awesome for sending you guys one to give away!

Sony Xperia Z2 is amazing and i would be great if i won this for my mom she needs a phone 

#linustechtip OP

I think the phone is the most complete on the market, I like the camera best!

I like drand beacause of their good quality products.

I want it because front facing speakers are awesome, 4K video and waterproofing. DBrand is great because you have many things to choose from colors to material and even more!

I think that the camera is great and I really need a new phone because I get 5 hours of battery a day and it has android 2.1 I believe (I only use twitter and whatsapp), and by the way those specs and front speakers very nice. Dbrand, that skin is awesome and thank you very much for making my daily entertainment possible lol 

Love the looks! Front speakers a big check in my book, and to be waterproof/dustproof is just adding more to an already large list!

Favorite thing about dbrand must be the wide range of skins you can choose by.

I love the front facing speakers and for dbrand their skins are awsome

Front facing speakers just make sense. Better than htc's imo ;)

I've owned 2 Xperia Z's, and gave them to my Aunt & Mum when the Z1 came out and bought it outright, it wasn't long till i was able to recontract, and that's when i got the Z2, gave my Mum the Z1, and took back the Z to use as a backup phone should something happen to my Z2. The one thing i gotta say is that the battery life is so long, and yet it's only a 200mha boost from the Z1 already impressive battery of 3000mha. The screen is a massive improvement from the Z1 too. I've been looking at dbrand's website and some of their skins look so good, may even get one if i want to.

Laptop

Spoiler

MSI GS65 Stealth 8SF

Intel Core i7 8750H, Kingston Hyper X Impact 32GB (2x16GB) SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz RAM (Ugraded from 1x16GB SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz), Western Digital PC SN 720 512GB NVME SSD & Adata XPG SX8200 1TB NVME SSD, Nvidia RTX2070 Max Q, 15.6" 1920x1080 144Hz

Screen | Keyboard | Mouse

Spoiler

Dell U2718Q 3840 x 2160 60Hz, Sony KD-438300X 3840x2160 TV | HP EliteDisplay E273q 2560x1440 60Hz

Corsair K70 Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed RGB LED | Corsair K70 Vengeance Cherry MX Brown Red LED

Logitech MX Master 2S | Roccat Kone XTD

Phones

Spoiler

Daily Use: Sony Xperia 1 II | Back Up: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Audio

Spoiler

IEM: Sony XBA-Z5, XBA-A3, WF-1000XM3

Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50x-BT & ATH-SR50-BT, Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX (with Antlion Mod Mic), Sony WH-1000XM4

Consoles

Spoiler

Nintendo DSI, 3DS, Switch, Sony PlayStation 4 Slim

Networking

Spoiler

Asus RT-AX86U | RT-AX82U | RT-AX55 (Asus AI Mesh)

Props to them for the custom skin and packaging.  The Best thing about it is the skin!

I love the front-facing speakers! None of which any of the phone I've had has ever utilized! Dbrand made an awesome LinusTechTips skin that I'm sure any of your fans would love to have! Also you're unavailable to get the z2 on contact in the US.

The thing i love the most about Z2 is the beast battery and the awesome processor .

what i like about sony is that they've always made good phones + they sponsored this video :D 

I like the Xperia Z2 because the camera looks pretty sick, and dbrand is awesome because of all the devices they can skin for you!

Love the Linus Tech Tips skin obviously!

Favourite part of the z2: the screen doesn't suck.

Favourite thing about dbrand: they're giving us the chance to win this awesome phone.

Thank you Linus :3

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

I like all the features that you listed in the video, but if I have to pick a favorite it would be the front facing speakers (or the ips panel), my favorite thing about dbrand has to be that the skin actually looks like its high quality. 

Hope I win this giveaway (duh), really need a new phone!

The Sony-ness is great and the skin is amazing!

Meow! :D

Favourite thing about the z2: The screen is amazing and the front facing speakers are also a feature EVERY PHONE should have.

Favourite thing about dbrand: The skins look really high quality and it's also a really innovative and unique service you can use to customize your phone.

I like all the features that you listed in the video, but if I have to pick a favorite it would be the front facing speakers (or the ips panel), my favorite thing about dbrand has to be that the skin actually looks like its high quality. 

Hope I win this giveaway (duh), really need a new phone!

gigady goo give me the z2!

I really want the z2 because im always into testing limits as ive done to the z1.

Once knew some one with a z1 people tried breaking the screen with keys.

i even spilled a hole beer on it and threw it at the wall people where stunned.

I love how clean and thin the dbrand skin i would deferentially recommend to my people.

I am now poor with not even a single phone.  :D