I like Sony guts :)

DBrand does a great job personalizing your electronics!

"This is my Aye-soos Laptop. It's got a space grade aluminum chassis, you know for weight reduction. It's also got a light-up keyboard so I can see what I'm typin' to bitches in the dark and shit. It's also got an Ebay Samsung SSD with a flame sticker on it. The flames add more GB per millisecond of course."

Best thing: water and dust proof ˆˆ also, I love the skin so dbrand gets 50 thumbs up

I like the slimness and the UI of the phone its really epic .

I like the custom designs that dbrand makes

Favorite about Z2: It has a really nice design

Favorite aboud dbrand: Their skins are both cheap and pretty.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Awesome giveaway, love this phone, great design and amazing battery life. Love the skin from dBrand love to see more of their work. I would love to get my hands on this phone.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway Linus.....

Definitely the screen and the front facing speakers!

Their skins look awsome, sleek and they look like they actually belong on the phone!

I think the camera is the best but with my usage I would want to use my phone in sauna too :D Thats why I like water proof a lot!

dbrands giveaways are awesome!

Currently on Samsung Duos. I like this phone! Their design and the front facing speakers. Best decision ever from Sony. Thanks Dbrand :)

Fav thing about Z2 - Unique design that is actually refreshing not just 'metal'

Fav thing about dbrand - The choice of textures *drool*

My favourite thing about the Z2 that it is waterproof and that dbrand gives a option for users to customize their technology easily.

Ahh great phone with amazing build quality and headphones. This dbrand Linus skin look just sick :-D

Z2 - It is a pretty phone

dbrand - That custom skin looks awesome!

Xperia Z2 is one of the best phones out there!!! High-pixel camera and waterproof design are my favorites! About dbrand skins... I prefer skins to cases - because of more design options & they don't make my phone bulky! Tnx! :-)

I like the fact that the phone can record video in 4k! my current phone (LG L5) can only record in 480p....  my favourite thing about dbrand is that they have so many skins available!

The Xperia z2 is such a sick. Front facing speakers are amazing. Also, I really Like the brand skins. Was actually thinking about buying one for my iPhone but I'm going to be selling it soon.

I yearned for a new Sony phone after I've lost mine :( My favourite part about the Z2 will therefore be the unique camera feature that not all other phones have, which is the Superior Auto mode. The better processing power that it has will definitely be a plus. With dbrand, I do not have to purchase a custom phone cover to personalize my phone, which also allows me to feel the original curvature of the phone itself. This is great as I don't have to lug the extra weight around that makes the phone feel different, but still allows the phone to have a special look on it.

Battery. Some manufactures just seem to put batteries down the list of priorites.

I love the Z2! It is an awesome phone, I got to see it in my local electronics store. My favorite thing is definitely the front-facing speakers. I currently have a Moto G, and the speakers on it are really bad. My favorite thing about dbrand is their massive variety of skins, even for old devices.

Roses are red, violets are blue, computers are awesome, and so are you!

What to say of something that is already perfect, even more with the Linus dbrand skin, thats godlike. Such camera much waterproof, epicness incarnated.

The Z2 is an excellent device.  I was able to play with one at a local store, and the feel of the device was amazing.  The screen looked much better than my current One M7, too.

The skin is pretty sweet on top of that.  I did not realize that dbrand did skins for Pebble, so I will probably end up ordering one of those!  The skin I have on mine is starting to peel because it was made with such cheap material.  LOL

Ahh great phone with amazing build quality and headphones. This dbrand Linus skin look just sick :-D

Love the front facing speakers and dbrand has some pretty cool skins!