It is extremely unlikely that I will win.

My favourite part is that It's better than my nokia 3315, oh and that orange skin from dbrand..

Dat ips cerrtification, dat screen, dat ram, dat battery and dat badass skin? What more could you want?

I love the front speakers!!! and the custom screen is great because I always scratch my screen to death.

This phone is fantastic! The whole phone is amazing, its not just the 4K video, or the IPS glass, or the processor, or the feel of the phone, just the whole thing together! 

dbrand are great for doing this, I'm going to check out their site now!

Truly amazing.

:D

I like the waterproofness and front-facing speakers combined with a better screen. I also checked out dbrand and they really do make awesome-looking skins.

Z2? I love that it has a bigger screen than my current phone, 4 inches. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they wanted to give this phone away from the start. Thanks dbrand!

I would really like the Z2 because of the IPS screen and I really like the custom skin

Awesomeness. The Z2 is just down right slippery resistant and linus looks so sexy drizzled on by dbrand. Had too...

I like the dust and water proofness of the the Z2 and I like how dbrand sponsored the giveaway ;) But their designs look pretty badass as well.

My favourite part about the Z2 is that it is water proof, I would definitely use that to my advantage at parties haha; and my favourite thing about dbrand is their awesome looking skins.

i really want to win love the new front facing speakers and dbrand skins look awsome also who wouldn´t like a LTT phone!!!

Would love to try a sony phone again.  I've always liked sony hardware but sony software has never impressed me.

Best phone on the market. Great ips panel, as an angler i rly appreciate it is waterproof, Dbrand skin looks rly awsome. Cheers from Poland :")

Awesomeness. The Z2 is just down right slippery resistant and linus looks so sexy drizzled on by dbrand. Had too...

What i like about the z2 is simple its slick unibody design and its breathtaking small but megapixel chunked camera.

And dbrand did a great job on the ltt skin and box

Orange FTW

A machine that performs well

Might not sound as good as

The owner-Kosett

I love the Xperia Z2 because it's all that you need in a phone. My favorite thing about dbrand is the customizability of the skins you can buy from them.

With an IPS screen, now I'd actually consider this to be a top-tier device. dbrand must be one of the coolest guys ever to help out with this! Nice skin!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I like how it's got front speakers. Oh, and the skin is pretty sweet too.

i would really like an upgrade from my Xperia M. was looking at Z1 but the screen put me off. I would love to win this! The Skin looks awesome on the phone, Dband know what there doing!

The skin is pretty awesome and I like the fact that it's an ips display now. 

Linus makes the best awards ever!

As an owner of a Z1, the Z2 is simply the same awesome package with all the shortcomings adressed. The amazing screen and the front facing speakers surely make for an awesome media consumption experience, and according to what I've seen, the camera algorithms have had some improvement too. The skin from dbrand looks very nice and of high quality!