The phone's feature set is pretty epic, good preformance coupled with a good camera and waterproof body, peetty darn great

And dbrand has some pretty sick stuff that appeal to a wide variety of people and devices +1 for sponsoring linustechtips review sample

The phone Is one amazingly desiged and 2 Orange is my favorite, I would never be happier to sport around the Linus Tech Tips name.  3 major points about the phone stand out to me 1. The front facing speakers. 2. The abillity to handle rough terrain, and 3. The very little they did to the original android OS, very little of that 3rd party clutteryness. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win this phone. :)

this phone looks amazing i love the fact that you can put it in water but i hate that it has the same flap for charging and sim

Looks great, I would try it :)

I love the Z2 especially its design. metal sides with glass front and back. 
also the waterproof capabilities of the Z2

i saw the dbrand site and they offer skins for a lot of phones. 
i love the way they ship worldwide. 

:) 

this gonna be my first post and i really hope to win LOL

My favourite part about the Z2 is the robustness, and my favourite thing about dbrand is the precision cut out.

I love the disine of the LTT z2 and oforse the UI, i think its amazing, and the automatic song volume optimizer :D

And aboutd dbrand i love their conttroler costamazation.

The battery life and screen appeals to me and though there has been bugs with the 4K video recording, I consider the Xperia Z2 one of the most well-rounded yet underrated phones on the maret

The Z2 looks pretty nice, and the skins by dbrand look amazing

Love the screen size and the quality of the dbrand skin.

I really like that the Z2 is waterproof and that skin very nice :)

The best thing i like about the Z2 is the fact that it has front facing speakers. I love dbrand for the fact that it gives you the option to make your phone personalized with out having a bulky case. 

Haven't heard about dbrand before, it's nice to see that they are using 3M Materials for their skins. Also, my favorite thing about the Z2 is that they finally changed the panel on the screen. 

Good luck in the competition everyone!  :lol:

what I like about the Xperia Z2 is the digital noise cancelling feature, as a music lover, this is definitely a step up over their previous flagship offerings and brings the music listening experience to a whole new level.

what I like about dbrand is that they provide skins with no compromises, the skins are of top quality, design choices are awesome and the skin fits the phone precisely.

The awesome thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the front facing speaker. Finally, phone manufacturers/companies are starting to go with this trend.
The best thing about dbrand is how good they apply the skin. It is just flawless  ;)

i wish more phones were waterproof its a feature i would use every day

Been looking at the Z1 for a while, but Z2 is soo much better and sexier. Dbrand seems to be cool since they give out this phone!

It looks like an awesome phone. And that skin is also awesome! The specs are really quite amazing, that's what sells it for me.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Z2: front speakers and a good screen

DBrandz: custom cuts are cool

4K Video multi focus background, water and dust proof all wrapped up with Linus branding, who wouldn't want that phone!

my favorite thing about the phone is the screen, it looks crisp and has a wide range of viewing angles.

my favorite thing about dbrand is that they are giving away this phone ;D

Glove mode is really cool!

Dbrand is cool 'cause it's Canadian - ooooo caaaaanadaaaaa! :D