The Xperia Z2 looks absolutely stunning with that custom skin from dbrand.
My favourite part about the Z2 would be the ips panel. My favourite thing about dbrand is that they are giving away this phone! I never heard from dbrand before.

*Edit*

I am a long time watcher of LinusTechTips, WAN show and Tech Quicky. First time poster. :)

Favourite thing(s) about the Z2. Couldn't pick just one.

• Front Speakers
  • Waterproofing
  • High quality camera
  • All day battery life

Hadn't heard of dbrand before this video, but i went and checked them out, and even if i dont win this contest, i may just have to get one of their skins for myself. My favourite things about dbrand include

• High quality skins that actually protect your device, unlike several other skins on the market
  • Large range of devices 
  • Highly customizeable

Would really love to win the Z2, my old GS3 is getting a bit long in the tooth, and i think i'm due for an upgrade soon, this would be a fantastic phone to upgrade to

I like the fact that the Z2 has 35% more gen :D

No not really, I love the new pretty screen AND THE FRONT FACING SPEAKERS

My fav thing about dbrand is the range of different skins i can get and the fact that they don't make my phone bulky

Asus MAXIMUS VII Gene 2 x 8GB G.Skill 16GB 1600 Mhz Intel 4670k @ 4.3 Ghz Corsair H100i w/ stock fans EVGA GTX 770 SC Intel 750 Series SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 SSD 240GB WD Caviar Green 2TB Seasonic X-650 V3 2 x 140 mm Noctua A14 PPC, 120mm LED Corsair AF120

I really like the Xperia Z2 desing and the Dbrand skins looks like a really nice way to make yout phone feel diferent and new when you got bored of it.

I really want to switch to android! And wat better way than to win this awesome phone with an awesom camera and FRONT FACING SPEAKERS (something I hate about my iPhone) And then it's an awesome Linius tech edition!!! Just wow!! And from an awesome company with lots of great skins!!! Whom I have used in that past and have a great experience with!! :)

The best think with the Z2 is the speakers and the awesome camera. The best think with dbrand is that there skins look good and aren't so thick.

My fav. part of the Z2 is that it fixes the stuff on my Z1 that needs to be fixed.

dbrand has definitely done a good job on the custom packaging and skin. 

Z2 amazing build quality is what i like the most. It has really recognizable design and with dbrand skin it wont get full of fingerprints on the back. Really nice combination.

Fav thing about dbrand: the skin

Fav thing about Z2: everything!

- currently proud owner of Z

I like that the smartphone we are talking about is a Sony one. You don't see too many people using Sony over Apple or especially Samsung, but this could change now and thats what I find special about it.

Regards

Z2 because of the glass construction. dbrand because their skins are awesome and their twitter is hilarious

i love the water-proof function of this phone since i always out on the lake a lot for fishing. great work and thought on the IPS/front speaker, very impressive. my favourite thing about dbrand is that they offers many different skin options for phones, tablets, gaming consoles...    :3 

Things i like the most about the Xperia Z2 is its waterproofness and dustproofness, front facing speaker and of course the beautiful, big screen. Now it's time for the dbrand part. Frankly, i didn't know they existed until i saw Linus's video. Well, what i like about them is that they make so cool skins ;)

I'd absolutely love the Xperia Z2 because I have an Xperia Z(0??) at the moment and I think it's amazing but it's really starting to show its age... Water/beer proof-ness is a massive plus for me and the amazing camera too. I could just list everything you said in the video as my reasons for wanting the phone...

My favourite thing about dbrand is that linustechtips skin. Without that phone, I can only dream of a world where people can see my phone and instantly know who I'm subscribed to on YouTube...

Also, thanks to dbrand for giving you the phone to review because now I know, from a trusted source, how amazing it is!

Good luck to everyone!

Just love the weather sealing of the Z2 great thing :)

dbrand makes a lot of nice skins and special skins like this and the mkbhd skin is really cool

The camera software is just awesome like the UI in general.

DBrand have a large collection of skins and this is cool.

hope i win,i like the design of the phone and the infinite posibilities of diferent skins you can get

The Z2 is a classy phone. But most of all that power button is right where you want it. Thanks to dbrand one of us can enjoy this phone.

Big fan of the Z1 and the Z2 looks fantastic with that IPS screen. I didn't think they had a orange version until I saw it was dband that did it, it looks great!!

I love the z2's awesome camera and dbrand has awesome stuff with great quality.

i love the fact that it has audio optimization and is waterproof

What I like about the Xperia Z2, is the screen. I like the shape of it and it also looks great.

Dbrand also looks great. What I can see in the video, it looks very professional and high quality.

4k video recording is my favourite thing anout the Sony Xperia Z2

i like the LTT phone case it looks good with the WAN Show brofist intro's picture on it