My favorite thing about this phone is probably the awesome battery life and the waterproofing. My favorite thing about dbrand is they are giving me a chance to win this thing.

The size of the phone/screen is perfect. Also, the skin looks to be of very high quality - OEM like!

Silly masks obviously.

Edit: About dbrand - I love the colour scheme. The pixelart isn't necessary appealing to me, but the orange pushes me over the edge.

Damn, I wish they made a skin for the HTC Desire SV :<

i guess it would be just a litlle upgrade but my 3GS would be glad if it could go in sleepmode - 4ever :D

I love that the z2 has amazing battery life, the front facing speakers and its waterproofing. And ofcourse dbrand for giving the ltt community a chance to win this phone!

Would definitely be a upgrade to a very broken HTC sensation. :D

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

I like the skin it looks so cool! and i like the part where he all most drops the phone :D

Xperia Z2 is just the master of its domain and is the best all in one offer.

dbrands skins are cool and awesome. they offer good quality skins.

Love the Z2

It's waterproof and the screen sounds great.

Dbrand's skins look amazing.

The screen is amazing, and the skins look awsome :D

My favorite part of the Z2 is the headphone jack. My friend had a Z1 and it was great, but his model had to have  cover over the jack to make it "waterproof/resistant" Such a small item but it can save your phone if you accidentally drop it into water and forgot to close the cover. (like my friend ended up doing...) As for Dbrand, my favorite thing is that the LTT Skin looks actually kick-ass. As much as I love the glass back of the Z1 and Z2, it will help with micro and full scratches. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

I like the look of the camera on the z2 and dbrand's skins do look ace would love to get one.

Hey Linus I love your videos...and I love the Z2 my gf has one...but since in India we buy unlocked phones I had a diff one already before it came out...anyway I would love to have one...especially with the very eyecatching Dbrands Skin...they have cool colors

I really like the instant camera feature and the fact that it's water great features that I think could be a competitor to the Galaxy S5 etc.

Really loving the updated screen from the previous mark. 

Also loving the texture of the skin + the design.

My favorite part about the Xperia Z2 has got to be the beast performance combined with a long battery life, my iPhone 4s doesn't last 5 hours on 3G and that's on a good day. And for dbrand, their tutorials are so damn good looking and easy to understand its just a pleasure to look at.

I love how the Sony Xperia Z2 is waterproof and the custom LinusTechTips Skin Looks Great! Plus I only have a crap Nokia and I definitely need an upgrade :D

I really like the instant camera feature and the fact that it's water great features that I think could be a competitor to the Galaxy S5 etc.

dbrand is awesome for doing such a cool giveaway like this! I didn't know about them, but now I will most likely be checking out their stuff in the future :) What makes the Z2 special to me is the awesome 20MP camera, and the fact that it has front facing speakers!

Front audio speaker! Finally a phone with that, dbrand really kicks ass with making a phone with that... The company is really awesome, knowing about it for a while, and really makes nice stuff.

I really like the fact it has the front facing speakers. Dbrand looks to have done an amazing on the skin for the phone.

Front facing speakers is a godsend! So tired of having the speakers on the back. The good battery life is also great. I had never heard of dbrand before, but sponsoring giveaways like this, with custom skins, really is awesome!

CPU: i7 4790K, GPU: Sli Gtx 980, MB: Msi Gaming 5 z97, Ram: 8 Gig HyperX Fury, PSU: Corsair RM 750, Cooling: Corsair H100i

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins.

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

I want this phone not simply because I'm a big fan of Sony's  smart phones but also because I like that Linus Tech Tips Decal. Looks Awesome!