The change to front facing speakers has got to be the best thing they've done! It looks like a real top-smartphone now.

Dbrand looks interesting too, the skin they did for your giveaway reminded me of The IT Crowd :)

I like the phone has front mounted speakers and the built in camera stabilization is a fantastic upgrade.
Dbrand is great, I have an excellent White Titanium Dbrand made skin for my 2012 Nexus 7 tablet and even shipping to Australia the cost was Ultra cheap.

The camera performance is what really intrigues me along with the audio quality from headphones (and speakers, too, but it really the headphone audio quality that sets it apart from the competitors). About phone skin, its a great way to differentiate someone's phone from others without adding extra bulk just like cases and dbrand just did it pretty well with really nice looking skins (especially the natural looking ones) :D

The favourite part on xperia z2 is 20.7MP camera..damn its huge!!! 

For the dbrand, their custom skin is 1 of the kind..love it!! and I wish they can make 1 custom skin for me.. love form Malaysia <3 !!

*** Core i5 4670k - MSI z87 GD45 - Sapphire Vapor X HD7950 - Corsair H100i - NZXT Phantom 410 - Dell 23'' U2312HM - Blackwidow Ultimate - G502 Proteus Core - Siberia v2 Frost Blue*** 

My favourite part about the Z2 is, of course, the front speakers. I also like dbrand dark skins and that they sponsor your video :D

I love that the Z2 is waterproof, and that custom skin looks extremely professional.

My favourite part about the Z2 is that beautiful camera. It's the best mobile phone camera on the market!

And it was super cool of dbrand to just offer you that custom phone on twitter to giveaway!

Love the Z2's ips panel and the front facing speaker, hate that my phone has neither. The skin looks mighty fancy.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

http://youtu.be/1Ak1oaom6pw

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins.

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

So you are telling me it's better than my y200?

I like the fact that it didn't have any new gimmicks to sell. All of the changes are welcome, with the display and processor upgraded, front-facing speakers, and a bunch of nice changes to make it better.

My favorite part about dbrands is that there are a lot of giveaways, from you and MKBHD. Of course, they still make awesome skins.

That skin really does look freaking amazing! (make it a poster or something) And the Z2 looks like it's a good all round decent phone with a great screen.

HTTP/2 203

Xperia Z2 display and front facing speakers!!! Definitely considering this phone in the future! As for dbrand, I never knew they existed, but their skins look pretty sweet! I'd actually like to see skins for laptops too!

I would love to get my hands on the Z2, it has an amazing camera which I desperately need. Also, Dbrand has sick skins, they provide textured skins for otherwise slippery phones and can also protect from scratches.

My favorite part of the Z2 is the display! It looks awesome!

I think it's really cool of dbrand to give you guys a Z2 to give away also, so that's my favorite part on their end :D

That phone looks really awesome.  I like the screen and the position of the dedicated buttons.

And that skin looks fantastic.  Really impressed.

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the ergonomics of the device. It really looks and feels good in the hand and all the buttons are placed well. And front facing speakers are awesome as I watch youtube 12 hours a day. dBrand is a really awesome company. their skins are really awesome and they sponsor many giveaways (even if i dont win `em ). 

The front speakers and the water resistant and good camera... thats perfetion right there *_*

I feel that the Z2 has a new and slick look to it and not only that it can compete with the other android phones which are in the market now. I hope i get the phone as honestly this is one of the top phones to have and not only that but having a minimalistic look to it with even the LinusTechTips cover to it is going to give me such a cool impression of the Phone. Not only that the new Xperia UI has its own Theme downloader which makes it much more impressive looking. I hope i win but honestly, This phone is really well built :D

Matthias Chong 

i was a fan of sony since the xperia s. its cool to that they finally made it to perfection