My favorite part about the z2 is the 4k video recording. Oh and dbrand is awesome for forcing you to give this away xD.

I've always been a fan of sony's products (except for the playstation because pcmasterrace), and the Z2 is no exception. If I had to choose one element I like, it would probably either be the design or it being water proof, but with this phone, they did so many things right, picking just one feature doesn't really do it justice. As for dbrand, I've never heard of them before since I've never actually had a smartphone, but they seem nice, and the fact that they sponsored the video and are giving me to opportunity to get a smartphone is nice.

Best thing about the Z2 would probably be the front facing speakers! And dbrand is clearly awesome because they are Canadian

I love Sony and i Love Z2 because of it's processor, Ram, Camera, Front Facing speakers, And design!

Favorite thing about dbrand is that they can add carbon fiber to your phone :P

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is that it has so long battery life.

Things I like on the Z2?

A couple actually, I love the submerge proof and dust proof ratings, very good for when I'm working on site and there's plasterers and builders running about mixing up their stuff. And I love the dedicated camera button... It's stupid to try and touch the screen to take a picture on ANY phone, give me a dedicated button any day.

What I like about dbrand?

Honestly, their wide range of devices they give products for is impressive, and the how-to guides are so well done and thought out. Highly recommended! 

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

Well, the Z2 has that thing that kills most phones - watterproofness and dbrand , thanks guys for sponsoring LTT's video , cool site btw (Squarespace  amirite ^_^ ) .

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

The aesthetics of the phone are the part I like best.

As for dbrand I like that they offered up a phone for you to review and then give away. 

wow this phone is freaking awesome,the cover is the most epic thing(it can be UNDERWATER how awesome is that!)

dbrand are really great their skins are awesome!

I make music here : https://soundcloud.com/smooth219

I enjoy playing TF2 andother source games.

Uhh I dont really have a good pc.

Everything about the Z2 just blows me away and the skin looks incredible!

The Z2 as linus said is like the Z1 but fixed, looks great and those front speakers! :)

Also dbrand is awesome, on my 3rd skin from them for my nexus, love their skins and they also haz mad rap skillz.

Either you're master race or you're not.

Dbrand is an awesome solution for protecting a bit the phone while mainting its slim cool lines :) plus the z2 seems like an awesome device!

Z2: water proof and front facing seekers!! (why it's not a standard?!?!?!)

dbrand: nicely looking skins.

The most awesome thing about the Z2 and dBrand is that they both get approved by Linus! +1 on orange theme

I love the new and improved screen on the Z2, and dbrand makes awesome skins!

Ermagherd.. I like hot it has a custom skin, and dbrand.. Don't know anything about them but they help you guys out so l like them. 

i love that phone becuse of the build and battery life. awsome skin to

The skin is so legit, it's awesome. I liked how the Z1 fit in my hand because of the slightly sharp corners, (iPhone user) and so I think I'll like the Z2 allot. I also want to try Android out.

Thanks for the giveaway!!!

I love the awsome desgin on the Z1, and I like dbrand because they have lots of custom skins for over 50 devices 

My most favourite thing about the Z2 is the new IPS display, such a massive improvement. dbrand is great, i love the customisation available. Most other skins you can only pick a style with this you can make your own!

the new panel is what i like the most, TN can be good in certain occasions on desktops, but for smartphones there's none i use a moto g, you get ips and is a cheap device, so its awesome they fixed this issue with the z2, also waterproof is handy

dbrand looks awesome, their leather skins looks really good, if i decide to skin my phone i definetly go with them

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I want it because I have a Nokia 6300 from 2006 , that's totally broken .