I hope to win this because the z2 is dust and waterproof with awesome design and specs, and that custom skin by dbrand is just damn beautiful!

well i guess about the Z2 the specs sound fantastic, and dbrand when i saw the prices and the variety i  was amazed  thou i would like to see some purple options

The sleekness , and the camera button , oh wait and the front facing speakers 

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

The LinusTechTips design looks pretty slick!

I like this phone because it is awesome and I dont know what is dbrand dbrand looks pretty =)

The best thing about the Z2 is the stamina modeso there actually is some battery left at the end of the day. 

The dbrand skins are really amazing and nice looking. 

I want it! it looks awesome :D
and well yeah "they sponsored the video" lol

absolutely genius me zomfg

My favorite part of the Z2 is 4K recording.

My favorite part of dbrand is their high quality materials.

Actually, I didn't know about dbrand until now.

Just filling this out because probability FTW.

I had the Z1 but broke it at work and had to downgrade to the Nexus5 and OMG I miss the Z1, it's a heavy solid feeling phone and the UI isn't designed to make you pull out your hair, also when it got dirty I could take it into the shower with my and wash it while watching youtube videos before work, because some youtubers post there videos at like 11pm. I can't say what I like about dbrand because I had never heard of them before and there website is not loading for me right now.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Favourite thing about the z2 is the hot damn dedicated camera button.

Favourite thing about Dbrand is the variety of skins.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it is waterproof, awesome for taking videos under water!

My favorite thing about Dbrand is the added protection of skins. I don't like having  a case for my phone, but having a skin that protects my phone from minor scratches is perfect.

Love the fact is has an amazing screen AND is waterproof. Will certainly be my next choice of phone when my contract ends.

I'm afraid to swear now because the overlords might hurt me. 

I would like to have Z2 because it's waterproof and them front speakers!!!

The Glass backing, build quality and the waterproof/dustproof of the Z2
The skin on the phone looks great..

Such an awesome phone and the case is awesome

The best thing has to be the better display. Viewing angles on the Z1 were atrocious.

15 4670K, Hyper TX3 Evo, MSI - Z97 GD-65, GTX 750ti, 8Gb Ripjaws G.Skill, Graphite 230T

YOU WHAT M9?! MY GPU IS BEAST

To be honest - I just like the looks of it, well... and the fact that it's propably better then my Motorola Razr2 V9

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

I like the camera and the upgrade to the display. I also like it because it's waterproof and has front facing speakers. My favorite things about dbrand are the amazing skins.

I like its ability to capture 4k videos and its body which makes the phone special

About Z2 i like fixed IPS screen most, those little front speakers wow! ;) and dbrand has a large number of skins to choose :o

Holy Crap cheesedoodles I WANT THIS PHONE!!! 

everything about it is awsome and Kickass!

i also agree with the Z1 about the screen and stuff, because i had one my self, but the Z2........ It.....Its PERFECT!!!!

If you compare it to other phones, I think the dedicated camera button is the feature that stands out the most for me. It boggles my mind that barely any phones has one even though it's so nice to have.

I really like the other features as well like water proof, microSD card slot, high end specs and all that, but Sony aren't alone with that anymore.

I haven't heard of dbrand before but their skins looks fantastic judging by Google images. The LTT themed Z2 looks good really high quality as well.