i liked the front speakers of the z2 

and the linus skin is just awesome its, just nice and simple! perfect for a phone like this 
i just love xperia phones, i have been using a xperia zl for a while now i need an upgrade to that

hope i win this phone! :D 

well as a still symbian user this phone is a bad ass one, and i was looking for a new gene phone and found one,if is water-resistence have a nice camera and a new screen whit nice view angles, and more important is a androir phone  im convience. good luck for all the people on the giveaway

MY favourite part about the Z2 is waterproofness, amazing camera and  front speakers

that sweet custom skin and that awesome phone combined! I wanna buy one of those if i dont win.

i like the waterproof and teh speaker of the z2 and i like how dbrand can let you change the colour of the phone  

I love the waterproofness of the Z2 and dbrand has a really cool skin picker on their site

Personally I like the screen a lot together with the 720p 120 FPS. When does that NOT come in handy?

I generally enjoy the skin, not only is it orange, it's fitted with a LinisTechTips image on it, which is awesome.

The fact that they listen to their customers is awesome.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I like the waterproofness of the phone and I always love custom skined devices

The Sony Xperia Z2 is a smartphone marvel! The DBrand skin accompanying the is truly nice. The two (Z2 and Skin) were meant to be husband and wife! Also, surpised at how much quality and value they put in these skins! :P

I really like the sleek design of the Z2 If only I wasn't stuck on a 3 year contract with Bell and this Galaxy S4, I would want to get one, but maybe I'll win!

dbrand made a really awesome skin for the phone, looks really sweet!

What I truly love about the phone had to be the water proofing. 

What I love about dbrand taken from marques brownlee experience. The grip and look of their skins for phones.

The Z2 has great build quality, and dbrand skins (especially this one on the Z2) look awesome.

Awesome build quality, display and front facing speakers. All the things I love about my HTC ONE M7 now in waterproof body. :)

I like that its not a flip phone

They sponsored video.

I hope for victory.

I actually don't even have a phone so yeah... Also the skin is really nice orange/white is sexy as hell.

i love 2 speakers at front, because i listen to music ALOT. Also this skin really fits this phone, as it gives kinda mechanical look to it.

Z2 fave feature: Water and dust resistance, great for EDC.

DBrand Fave thing: Improves ergonomics and aesthetics of phones. I use a dbrand skin on my nexus 5 to cover the shiny plastic with a textured surface so I don't drop it, and a red trim on a white phone looks awesome.

i would like a smart phone but cant afford to buy one so i would like the z2 because it would be free.

I like dbrand because the make some really cool looking stuff 

I did not know about dbrand, cool stuff, and the phone looks great with Linus skin.

I love those new front facing speakers! And Dbrand makes phones look badass without adding bulk.

OMG!!

I want this phone because it is waterproof, has front facing speakers and it looks awesome with the dbrand skin!

Ah the Sony Xperoa Z2. Where to start... well the screen is beautiful, albiet the resolution is quite high. Also, the stock Sony UI looks quite cluttered, I love how dBrand supported LTT and got him a custom review sample to give away. Nice!

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Best thing about Z2 : Front facing speakers of course!! + Camera. 
Favourite bit about dbrand : variety of textures and colours available