Sony really seem like they listened to feedback this time.They seem to have taken all complaints about their previous devices on board, and done their best to correct them.IN my opinion  extra 1GB of RAM in the Xperia Z2 means that it can handle pretty much any task you throw at it, and it’s a worthy competitor to Samsung’s and HTC’s current flagships i think sony bring new competitor in market  :ph34r: and i think dbrand really good company that make our personal mobile phone to art work of our mind.i totally appreciate both dbrand and linustechtips doing awesome job.If i get xperia z2 linustectips edition it will be the most rare phone in future beacause it on of the kind.... :lol:  :D  :D  :D  :D 

I like how the camera doesn't have an annoying purple tint like a lot of the HTC phones
dbrand makes awesome skins! If I win this one I would probably get it reskinned with an iDOLM@STER theme =3

I really like not having to worry about water or dirt on Xperia Z2 versus my Galaxy Note 3 that I must protect like my baby, and regardless of whether I win or not I'm checking out dbrand because a completely personalized screen protector/case is totally badass.

The phone is awesome. Dbrand is awesome(although i've never heard of them lol)

'Nuff said.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

I like how the camera doesn't have an annoying purple tint like a lot of the HTC phones
dbrand makes awesome skins! If I win this one I would probably get it reskinned with an iDOLM@STER theme =3

I've always loved the sony's xperia range, on my third phone by sony currently with the xperia u. The custom skin on the z2 looks awesome :D it's also nice that dbrand sent you a z2 to review :)

Lovley Phone !=) The best thing is ofc. the Linustechtipsdesign !=) And i think Dbrands phones look really awesome!

My favourite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is its water proof capabilities. This is an awesome feature to have is you happen to drop your phone into the toilet... *cough* not me 

My favourite thing about dbrand is their customisable skins that look amazing!

I like the camera from Sony Xperia Z2. Oh and favorite thing about dbrand is they like brand. Brand good

Very nice giveaway! Tks dbrand and Linus!

Front speakers? hurray!!!

That skin looks amazing :)

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Who doesn't love to shower with his phone :)

No more silicone cases, give me a skin from dbrand.

That camera is just brilliant, and it looks so snappy! My phone is the antithesis of this on every level, would love an upgrade.

WOW! I had no clue dbrand sold customized skins! If i dont win this awsome Sony Z2 with the 5.2" TRILUMINOS display ill rob a bank and buy one my self! 

(got first old one that i utterly LOVE)

Favorite part about this phone: Waterproof!!! lost so many phones due to water damage!
also dbrand is awesome for sponsoring the linustechtips!

I like the large battery that is in the phone. Dbrand is awesome with all their skins that they have for different phones.

i like the water proofness of the z2, plus dbrand custom skins look nice from what i've seen, especially that orange color with LTT on it

The Z2 doesn't have any "Wow" features, but Sony thought about these simple features. Like the dedicated camera button - it's really useful. 

And I will be the cool kid with LTT skin  B)

I love the Z2 because it's water and dust proof and dbrand because they make a regular phone look awesome.

I like the back of the phone and that they sponsored the video : D  

I like the screen of the phone and I really like the skins that dbrand has.

I'd honestly have the Z2 if it had been available earlier. I love the Sony launcher and the camera is bad ass.

I also might buy a skin next pay check :)

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

The thing I love about the Xperia z2 is that it's a Sony product. I love sony. And what I love about dbrand is definitely their phone skins.

The Z2 looks and is amazing!
The camera and the battery life would be my favorite parts of the phone.
Currently I own a Samsung Galaxy s3 mini and an upgrade from that to the Z2 would be phenomenal!
To be honest, I didn't really know much about dbrand...But...They sponsor this video..? Yaay!

- Good building quality

- A lot of accessories 

- Good battery life

- Good specs

- Dust/water proof

- Good audio quality