Considering I've been living with a Blackberry Curve with a battery on it's last legs for about 2 years now....I love the fact this thing has a brain bigger than my current phone! I also LOVE the custom work on it :P

I love the camera on the Z2! and I think it's cool that dbrand sponsored this contest since I've never heard about them until now

I love how it Z2 looks, the size is just right!

but the Googlenow has change tho :/

My favourite parts about the Z2 have to be the waterproofing and the dedicated camera button - more phones need that! Used to have one on my old Windows Phone 7, it was so useful.

The DBrand skins look awesome and use high quality 3M stuff which is great. Love that custom LTT skin!

I just love the Z2 because of the design, camera, and the beautiful screen. Its my second favourite phone next to the G3. Also, really nice job from dbrand for the custom skin, it looks AMAZING. They even let you review it, and give it away, so nice of them.

When you dont have much in life, you learn to appreciate everyone that is trying to make someones life happier with things like this, and i hope that i can win this awesome device. Im an tech addict who still has a phone from 2011 haha.

I want the Sony Xperia Z2 because I have an Apple iPhone 5s and am thoroughly disappointed by the battery life. I like how the dBrand makes custom skins and I might even get one myself.  

I want the Z2 because it's an unbelievably good phone. The camera is top notch and the battery is nearly 3 times bigger than what I currently have in my 3GS. Plus it's dust and water proof!

The best thing about this device is the back cover.

The dedicated camera button and the front facing speakers are good changes.The LTT skin looks really nice

Momentarily i am a proud XPERIA Z owner, but i would like to win this fantastic phone!

I like everything on this Beauty!The Design is awesome! Especially with this skin.

The camera is real SuperB! Really sharp and colorful.

And the performance.... for me this is the best smartphone in the whole World!

I love the front facing speakers soooo much, i hope more phones do it and i like the dbrand colors and the chance to have a custom phone, that would be AWESOME!!! Thanks for making the vid, i might get this phone. :D

I like the waterproof feature of the Z2. On top of the great specs and cool looking design, having waterproofing is icing on the cake for the Z2. Dem front facing speakers.

From what I've seen, Dbrand makes very high quality graphical skins for phones and other devices. They also have a sense of humor and a great social media presence. 

The screen! I was going to go with the xperia Z back then, but when i saw the screen.... My God that screen was awful. but the screen on Z2 seems awesome!

The thing that i like about dbrand? um, what about the fact that they did a throw down with AMD? :ph34r: wassup! 

Water and dust-proof, DAT camera, feel and look premium, decent quality ips display everything on the Z2 is awesome! And for the skin because there's LTT on it then i like it :P

Primary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 2133MHz CL10, GPU: MSI 4GD5T Geforce GTX 970 4GB, Case: Cooler Master: MasterCase 5 Pro, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Corsair Neutron GTX 128GB, Western Digital Black 1TB, PSU: FSP Aurum Gold CM Series 650W, Display: Dell UltraSharp U2312HM, Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H105, Keyboard: Steelseries SHIFT, Mouse: Logitech G502, Sound: SonicGear Enzo 600, Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Secondary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-3630qm, Motherboard: Alienware HM77, RAM: Micron Technology 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9, GPU: Dell Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2GB GDDR5, Case: Alienware M14x R2, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB mSATA, Western Digital Blue 1TB, Display: LG 14' TN 1600x900, Mouse: Logitech G602, Sound: Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating Sytem: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

With the Z2 I will be able to get thrown into a lake and it would still work! Also the wrap has the guys on the back, gg dbrand!!

Currently Building - Project Vengeance

The Z2.. The camera perfeormance underwater is out-of-this-world for a phone
dbrand.. They make skins for any device yo can imagine! Like PS4s, for instance! 

MG ! My favorite Thing on Z2 is The phone it self ! everything ! Waterproofness , Dustproofness Camera . All the phone !! I Hope I can get it ! I'm From Morocco and I'm still waiting for to be in my country ;)

Dbrand is great, because they are giving away this expensive phone and they make awesome phone skins! They are one of those rare companies that care about the customers. The great part about the phone are the specs, IPS screen, front facing speakers, the fact that it's waterproof and Sony did an amazing job with the 20.7MP camera on the Z2! I'm totally buying it if I don't win. : :P

A few things i like about the z2, the front speaker is a really good feature and the way they added a back up and restore app they really should have it in every stock android phones or every phone. Dbrand is an unbelievable company, like really? they actually do custom ps4 skins? everyone should get one of those and also the amount of effort they must put in to customise the phones and console is insane if i every get a new console or a phone im definitely going to get a skin from dbrand. And thanks to dbrand to sponsoring linus's is video and thanks for making it possible :)

My favourite thing about the Z2 is definitely the water/dust proofing. Good to see on a high-end device.

As for dbrand, its skins are probably the highest quality out there today.

Hey 

I am an Australian Student 

I would like to win this phone as an upgrade to my 2 year old Huawei phone

I just love the backing and front facing speakers of the Z2 just stunning design

I really love the dbrand ps4 skins and just how customisable they are ahhh soo cool

Love you Linus 

I really love the z2's shell and really love dbrand because they made that shell look even more... SLICK

My favorite thing about the phone would have to be that you can get water on it and it wont die. My favorite thing about dbrand would be that since the phone is water proof I wouldn't need a case so they allow us to get a great look without adding the bulk of the case.

The awesome materials that allow such an even wrap.