wow this phone is truly an upgrade, which is good. I see a lot of phones these days release new iterations with little to no upgrades at all. I was extremely surprised about this and would consider getting one. Also I do need a new one, my phone sucks. That skin is super sexy. The front speakers adds a lot, just like you said Linus you don't have to face a mirror to watch a video to hear it. 

I think easily the front facing speakers. Too many manufacturers don't take this into consideration, but it really does make so much difference.

It's a flashship phone and because they sponsor the video

Favorite part is the custom skin of the phone and the giveaway promotion from dbrand.

Love the Xperia z2 for its camera. And the water and dust proof is an additional benefit. The dbrand skins are perfect and it gives a new look for the phone and at the same time protects it.

This would be a nice upgrade from my gs4. Hope I win!

im in need of a new phone, since my old xperia go is not working that great anymore. so this would be a great way to get a new one, and i was going to buy a z2 anyway, so it would all work out just fine. otherwise i would have to buy a plain one. once i have the money for it.

What's not to love about this phone?

Do want.

What I like about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the dedicated camera button. Also this one has the awesome LinusTechTips Skin!

I really like that the speakers on the Z2 are actually facing the correct way.  I also like that the dbrand sell skins for multiple devices.

I have Z1, and I like it camera and waterproof feature (I am regularly using it during this summer).

In Z2 I like their work on their mistakes in Z1, like speaker.

An thank you guys from dbrand for supporting this vid and giving us an opportunity to get this amazing phone!

My favorite parts about the phone are the front facing speakers and the screen. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they make really awesome skins.

I loved everything about the Z2 , especially the screen and battery, and Dbrand for making this awesome Linus Tech skin.

I LOVE SONY AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEM and dbrand is giveing it away so their awsome for doing that

I love the screen a lot along with the software. I haven't heard of dbrand until now, but I like the textured look of the skin.

My favorite thing about Z2 is front facing speakers and about dbrand is there's nature skin for iphone 5S!

Sony have been known to made product over-the-top, even if it is something they made to fix the mistake from the previous version.

It have an IPS screen (a plus), front stereo speakers (still not many phone doesn't this), and a sturdy build (survives underwater).

Hi Linus.

I personally like this phone for it's simplistic and tasteful design,and for the adreno 330 gpu and the Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 cpu and many other nice stuff I googled to make a good impression :D.Overall I honestly think this phone is a huge improvement from my samsung chat 322.

Also I love the dbrand skins,they give a nice personal touch to smartphones and ps4.

All the best.

I like the 4K video recording availability, that the device is waterproof and many other things in the Z2. And I like dbrand because the skins are AWESOME! 

Love the front facing speakers on the Z2, they are finally catching on. Durand make awesome custom skins that fit many phone types with having to alter the skin. Amazing phone and skin.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the layout of all the buttons, having everything easily accesible while feeling natural, even for people with not so giant hands!

As for dbrand, the fact that they make high quality skins is enough for me. Skins keep your device from being scratched, look great, and dont add unnecessary bulk like any case will.

I like the dédicacée camera button. I like ébranle cuz they

Sponsor éd. The vidéo and make linus média groupe eat so Nice of them.