I want the Z2 cause of that beautiful screen.

And dbrand makes awesome skins.

I like that the phone is waterproof and of course i like the gorgeous skin.

Woah, thanks for this giveaway opportunity, guys! My favorite thing about the Z2 is its good battery life; my current phone plagues me with sub-par capacity, and after checking out Dbrand, their products are actually well priced; I'd buy them. :}

I love the IPS screen on the Z2 and the skins from Dbrand! I also love this giveaway!

First I like the fact the phone is water proof and I love that dband is designing things people use in there day to day life

Also I hope i win because I have a old phone :(

20140804_085520.jpg

My build/pc

I like the waterproofness of the z2,

I think dbrands phone skins look sweet.

i5 4440 (upgrade impending), ASUS Maximus VI Hero, Corsair vengance 8gb 1600mhz, GTX 770, samsung 840 evo 120GB, 1tb WD Black, Corsair RM650, H100i, Corsair Air 540.

Well Linus whats not to like about the Z2. It has 4k video recording, 720p 120fps slow motion capture with audio, and its waterproof. Not to mention it has an awesome decal to boot. Plus it is much better than my Kyocera Rise.

I love the battery life and the new screen. Dbrand has some cool skins for phones, and a great selection too. 

I love everything about the Xperia Z2. Its sexy and awesome. My favourite thing about Dbrand is that they also sponsored MKBHD giveaway videos.

That custom skin is sick, I just broke my phone and really wish I had a new one... The dedicated camera button seems very useful to me as well and is quite unique.

My favourite thing about Z2 , is the camera , i think it is amazing . And the improved screen too .
For the Dbrand , the make awesome skins for phones and tablets etc :D

Camera looks pretty great. And that custom cover is fantastic!

sony have a good phone? about time. I like how is it trying to be more practical than previous one with their custom firmware[which sucks as far as I remember, even with old java phones]. I hope this is just one of many phones that will stop being pain in the ass. as for dbarnd, Im glad thei sponsored this video because youtube ad system is terrible. I rather have host of video awkwardly transistion into sponsor segment which would advertise something useful and in more friendly way than they are normally

I'd really like to win this Xperia Z2 to replace my old broken shitty iPhone 4. Like all the features of it such as the battery life and the screen and I also need an android phone for the release of the Moto 360 :D

The most awesome part of Z2 is the waterproof, I can take pictures and videos with that awesome 20.7MP camera when I swim with my friends.

I like dbrand skins since their skins do look awesome and SWAGGG! It makes my phone looks unique when comparing with others, and the skins are really easy to apply. Thumbs up!!!

I love the waterproofs and the great battery life, I also LOVE that dbrand are making this possible :D

It's waterproof! They sponsored you! I also need a new phone. So... yeah..

Best part about the phone the skin (it puts the Linus on it's skin or it gets the hose agian). The best part aobut the company dbrand, it sounds a little like dbag. Which they will totaly help you not be with awesome custome skins.

what i love about z2 is the camera....it clearly stands out in the android market

I want to win this because I still use the nokia lumia 710 not even 720 and I haven't used any android phones :( . Anyway I like the Xperia Z2's style and performance and Linus you are doing a great job keep it up. And the Dbrand's skin looks fabulous on this Z2 LTT edition :) .

Wow I havent really been looking in the the Xperia Z2 but this review opened my eyes, this phone seems really solid. One thing that has turned me off from some other phones is poor battery life, so I would have to say that the Xperia's good battery life is my favorite thing. I actually heard about debrand through another youtuber, i beliebe MKBHD, and looking around their website, I really like what they are doing. It seems like a great way to keep your phone slim, and comfortable, yet still protected.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the camera (app and dedicated button alike).

As for dbrand I have used them before and they are amazing. They brought new life to my old Galaxy S2!

Keep up the good work.

Motherboard - Asus X99 Deluxe CPU - Intel i7 5930k RAMCorsair LPX 16 GB GPU - GeForce GTX 980 x 2 DAC/AMP - Asus Xonar Essense STU Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB x 2 (Raid 0) PSU - Corsair AX1200i Case - Custom Star Citizen M50 Cooling - Custom water loop

My favorite thing about the z2 is that it's android so I can put stock android on it! :D and dBrand makes some pretty sexy phone skins.

Waterproof+front facing speakers gets an A++ from me. As for dbrand, I think it's great that they do this kind of stuff! They've given out countless YouTuber skinned phones, and I find that awesome!