I love the Z2, I have the Z and want a upgrade!

But  it is so expensive

I like the Xperia z2 because it's battery life. I use an iPhone 4 and I want to switch to android. I like dbrand because the skin is awesome and I will be able to show everyone I'm a true linustechtips fan

Nice video as always : )

How will the winners be notified?

I really like the phone design and the epic skin just makes it better :D Plus, how awesome would it be to have a one of a kind phone ahah.

I love the front facing speakers! Great to see other companies adopting it because I cannot live without it on my HTC One M7. Also for dbrand, my HTC One M7 uses a dbrand skin and it fit amazingly well! Love their precision!

I was never a big fan of sony's smartphones but this one truly blows my mind, it at least sounds perfect in every aspect :D

As of dbrand, holy balls I didn't know about them but they have really cool stuff

Linus, good video and the regular humour-slip-in keeps the video fresh. Now give me the Xperia pretty please~

I like Sony Xperia Z2 because of their great Camera and finally an IPS screen, and for dBrand, they did an awesome job on putting that LinusTechTips skin on your phone!

For me, the best features are waterproof and mostly Digital Noise cancelling and Dynamic normalizer. Front facing speaker and camera features are also another plus.

I like the Z2 camera and battery life and for dbrand i have to say they are the best skin makers out there!  :)

Best thing about the Z2 has to be another phone with front facing speakers!

dbrand's website is so easy to use and customisation is great!

Front speakers and waterproof is the options I like the most...screen goes in the list as well ofc.

Plus I freaking love the Linus tech tip skin on it

I really liked how the Xperia Z2 had speakers on the front. I get annoyed with my phone because the speakers are on the bottom so if I want to listen to something without headphones I have to cup the speakers with my hands which gets my thumb close to the back button, which I hit all the time.

Dbrand has a great, easy to use website that makes choosing your skin really easy. They also have how to videos on it's own tab in case you have trouble putting on your skin.

I love the dust and waterproofness and the LTT custom skin is amazing

I like Sony, and this looks like a great phone

Loved google play being a swipe away from the app menu!

Hey, the reason i want this phone is because of the great quality upgrade of the screen, I love how it's waterproof so i don't have to be scared to drop it in the water happend a lot to me, i also like the sound upgrade and the 'linustechtips' cover looks just awesome; 

My favourite thing about dbrand is how much options you have to adjust the skin of the phone, tablets, gaming consoles i find it amazaing what they can do and still for a cheap price 

I like the fact you can take it underwater! That dbrand LTT skin is hawt too awesome that they set you up with the phone :D

Favourite part? It's a Sony phone. And dBrand? Well, cool case made. Now disappoint me with the fact that I'll lose another giveaway.

I like the speakers and that skin looks amazing!

My sister has a Z1 and I love the screen size compared to the iphone, and the camera takes beautiful pictures. (I'm assuming this is the same on the Z2 =3 ) I didn't know about dbrand before I saw this video (probably because I still don't own a phone =3 ) but I'd say they're pretty okay for giving away a phone, but then also pretty baller for making it a LTT skinned one! Can't wait to have a jolly jaunt around ncix with it if I win =p

i5-3570K @4.3GHz Turbo w/ auto voltage

MSI Z77A-G45

Vengeance LP 2x4GB DDR3 2200MHz CL13

STRIX GTX 970 +180MHz Core clock +400MHz Memory Clock

MX500 500GB

CM h212+ w/ Cougar Vortex PWM 120mm @850 rpm

Lamptron FC9 \\ Cougar Turbine 120mm (4-pack) @800 rpm \\ NF-A12x15 PWM @1000 rpm

Antec One

Windows 10 Home

-----------------------------------------------

ASUS VG248QE 3D @144Hz

G710+ w/ Corsair PBT doubleshot keycaps + Double o-ring mod \\ G502 Spectrum

AKG K240 Studio w/ FiiO Olympus \\ Logitech X-530 + X-240 = Ghetto 7.1

I love the amazing battery life on this phone, plus I'm fed up of most phones needing a charge after 12 hours :(

I like the orange skin on the phone, and dbrand have an awesome customization on their site for phone decals :D

I'd love to grab that phone, the cover looks amazing. But, what are the chances that you guys will ship all the way to Australia? Ah well, may as well say something and try.

Love the videos and now I've found a new website to spend my money on!