My favourite parts are the speekers and the aluminium parts.

The skin is great, because i love orange.

I like the big battery. At the end of the day, battery is the most important part of a (smart)phone.

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the IPS panel, personally because I tend to view my phone at strange angles often so it is very useful to have a wide range of viewing angles.  Dbrand has a pretty nice array of customization and the prices seem really good. 

Maybe these are just the remnants of the good old days, but when I think of Sony smartphones, I think of good sound quality. I hope they don't abandon their walkman past and keep putting some nice audio hardware in the new models...

The skin is pretty dope too, I actually got to their site to check what's in offer, so ads are working on me...

I like the Z2 because the price is really competitive for such high quality device.
And dbrand rocks both because they sponsored linustech, but also because their website is dark themed and doesn't kill my eyes while looking awesome at the same time!

It's a high-end phone and I would like to have one!

I really like that you can capture 4K videos and the front facing speakers... an of course that the phone is water- and dustproof! and about dbrand... the skin looks pretty high quality and they are so generous to give a phone away for free!

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 V2 @4.1GHz  Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws GPU: XFX's Radeon HD 7950 Black Edition @1200MHz Case: Corsair Vengeance C70

Storage: 2TB HDD + 256GB SSD PSU: Corsair RM650 Display: 2x Asus VS238H-P CPU cooler: Corsair H70 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Corsair M60 with white LED´s

I love the camera, the auto-stability of it and the high quality capture make this cam a very competitive choice, especially considering it's ability to take image and video from complete submersion.

Can't complain about the dbrand skin either, pretty damn fine 

Let's try this!

I like the Z2 because it's massive and dbrand because they did an awesome job with that skin!

I love the Z2's screen! They really improved their game with the IPS panel!

Also, the LinusTechTips skin from dbrand is A-Mazing.

I love Xperia Z2 . Want to get it .  I just love this phone's camera .
Dbrand has excellent skins for phones .

I love the Z2, because IT IS a realy great phone, the screen, the speakers,  the etc... im realy want that, not just for calls! :D 
And the dbrand is Awesome! They are have a realy good idea and they are made it real! I love it! (and meme time: Shut up, and take my money :D )
Márton

I would love to win the z2 for it is a very nice phone . From the build quality to the features it has. The z2 is a good phone to own.

the front facing speakers are awesome

I love front facing speakers. I haven't heard of dbrand until now, but I like the look of the skin.

i like the waterproof feature the phone has, and Dbrand makes really good skins

Duskf1re

TO me the most beautiful thing about this phone is the screen being dust and waterproof, also that dbrand skin makes this phone so damn EXCLUSIVE!!!!!

I LOVE THAT THE PHONE HAS A BIG SCREEN. AND I JUST LOVE EVRY COMPANY THAT SPONSORS YOU

Waterproof? Well that's just the phone for me, and overall specs are amazing. Especially front facing speakers... why can't it be a standard? And the custom skin looks great, good job dbrand.

favorite part of phone iz actually the phone it self it looks snappy responce good screen big and ips thing i would like to use lying in bed or at the park watching some movies or animes ;) , as for the dbrand i like the whole idea of custom scins this one really looks awesome the only thing i hope that with that vinyl your hand dont sweat more then with other materials but overall feel about there marketing really good they took perfect oportunity to co up with linusmedia since media of linustechtips actually must like custom phone idea and thats just perfect wish best for sony produsing not only quality products but having better techsupport =D and for DBrand to be working more with linusmedia ;) 

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2823229239

Made on !7:00 so its worst time =D ussually have 97+mbs/90+mbps -=Fact Lithuania has one of the best internet in the world and best internet infrastrukture in Europe.=-

It has everthing that the Z1 had but with a better screen so its just worth to buy it.

I like the great specs of the Z2 and dbrand has a good taste of design.

i like the front speakers of the xperia z2 and i like dbrand because they make your product feel like it was made for you and looks awesome with you.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Ok that color looks awesome on that Phone. I am going to go swimming with that phone and take pictures.. I mean it is water proof xD.