Love the skin and specs.

As for dbrand,

"their skins look awesome"

"they sponsored this video!"

I love this phone and I am currently in the market for my first phone. And the Z2 blows everything else out, Android, the 801 Snapdragon, the screen, everything is perfect. The front facing speakers really convinced me, and like Linus, I used to see front facing speakers as a "bonus", something that was a plus if you got it and rare to find. Front facing speakers are still rare but they are a must and make so much sense. 

After having a look at the dbrand website, I love what they do. Custom, fairly cheap, quality skins for popular phones. And as a plus, you don't need to buy an entire case if you don't want. Only want a back? Sure. Even after choosing a front, frame and back the cost is still quite acceptable.

A great phone and a great sponsor for the video.

Its Andriod
They sponsored this video!

The white balance setting is awesome!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

my favourite part about Z2 itself is it's monstrous camera on the back, it's produce great pictures and videos. and another plus for me is this device can take picture+video underwater, it is a great advantage!

and my favourite part about dbrand, it makes Z2 looks even more gorgeous than it's used to be, though the standard one is looks gorgeous too

As someone who listens to a lot of music, I'm gonna love the Z2 so hard if I can get it. Oh and dbrand totally kicked AMD's ass in Twitter.

I like the screen and that it's waterproof, dbrand skins look pretty cool

favourite part about the Z2: camera

favourite thing about dbrand: they sponsored this video

because its new model, and i need new phone :P also the linustechtips custom skin are an awesome bonus.

I like that the Z2 is waterproof. Regarding dbrand: they have a really cool customer service and their nexus 4 back cover feels amazing and has protected my phone multiple times.

My favorite part about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the battery life because my smartphone only gets 3.5 hours of battery life just by running a few apps. dbrand makes some pretty nice back covers and the attention to detail is phenomenal.

One of the best thing about the Z2 is the fact that it is in essence a walkman/cyber-shot hybrid smartphone.

Though it is a downgrade compared to proper walkmans and cyber-shot cameras, it certainly excels expectations as a smartphone, compared to other competing products in the market.

What amazes me about dbrand is the fact that they have a very friendly how-to video for each smartphone type. 

I've never had a good experience with cellphone stickers, but knowing this company supports you all the way, it makes me want to purchase their product even if I'm not in N.America.

I love the phone for its awesome screen and I love dbrand for their awesome selection of skins. 

I love the Z2 camera ive heard that its one of the best one in a smartphone 2014. dbrand is awesome ive been checking them out quite a whille now they got some sick skins.

Good luck to everyone!

CPU:Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition / Xigmatek gaia, Mobo:Gigabyte 970A-DS3Ram:Corsair XMS3 2x2GB 1333mhz, GPU:MSI R7770 GHz Edition, PSU:Corsair CX500 500W, Case:Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition.

My favorite things about the Z2 would have to be the waterproof-ness and the front facing speakers. I would be interested to see if I could use both at the same time and watch videos in the pool xD

As for dbrand their carbon fiber skins for PS4 look amazing I really want to get one when I get my PS4.

YEA! XPERIA Z2 !! 
ONE HELLOFAPHONE! HOPE I WIN!! 
DBRAND IS AWESOME!! 

HEY LINUS, HOPE YOU CAN SEE THIS!! ;)

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!! 

My favorite part of this mobile is front facing speakers  

Xperia z2 is the most beautiful phone and that skin will make this phone more unique.

i have the Z1 myself and just like in the review i also dislike the screen, the Z2 seems to be the perfected Z1 so sign me up anyday :D

i also love the DBrand ltt skin texture, and i'm kinda curious as how long it'll last and if it will leave a nasty residue :o

all in all, this phone seems perfect and i wanna win it :P

The Z2 itself is ny favorite part, with awesome build quality and awesome features. You can't go wrong with the Z2. Also, I have seen dbrand sponsoring other youtubers, boy I must say that their custom skins are sick and very accurate to the client's specifications.

Please, cool skinned phone???

An amazing screen and camera, front speakers, waterproof and would be a great upgrade from my Xperia M. Besides, that skin is so sexy!

that phone is looking sweet with that custom skin

i love Z2 screen and 3GB of ram, about dbrand very nice LTT skin

The Z2 looks amazing with that skin and it has some serious power in it! And thank god for front facing speakers, my phone which I use now has a single back facing speaker...

Dbrand has some really cool skins to apply for the phones. I've already known them for a while, I bought a skin for my friend from them, and I can say that the quality is really amazing!