My favorite part of the Z2 is the 4K recording and my favorite thing about dbrand is the premium skins in different combinations. Good luck. I hope I win.

The build quality, D brand are revolutionary  ;)

I really loved the phone in general, the screen size for me is perfect. Dbrand is great, they have great skins and they made a beautiful one for the chanel!

I just love the front facing stereo speakers on the Z2 with the waterproof capabilities
And oh - I guess dbrand is waterproof too, since they dare to stick their products on a waterproof phone!

Because my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 just isn't as good as the Sony Xperia Z1, let alone the Z2.

dbrand oh dbrand, they just beautify everything, including some super dull-looking phones.

Favourite thing about the Z2: It has everything a phone should have and more. Allthough the cream is the custom design, awesome.

My facourite thing about dbrand is that they actually bother to make good looking skins for my nexus 4, which I've never seen before.

i love the dustproof and waterproof function on the phone along with the whole factor that it is one of the fasted phones out right now. Dbrand did an amazing job on the LTT skin and i love it and want it. They should make more of them for other phones so you guys can sell them.

the z2 is such a amazing phone for its price, and dbrand can make anything happen, and they sponsored this linus video.

i like the screen of the z2 and its water proofness, dbrands orange is the finest orange i have ever laid eyes on

I really like the ultimate spec 3Gb RAM and 2.3Ghz CPU. I like dbrands customisation. ....(me me me me)

If I am perfectly honest I like the Z2 because it's not Apple, uses android, and is better build quality than googles hardware. ( and it has to be better than my BlackBerry 9790)

As for dbrand I like their price point/quality from a value perspective now. However I feel compelled to offer some constructive criticism. Though I like their sites ability to showcase the skins/protectors. I think that their storefront needs some work. It is beautiful, but I found it a little convoluted to navigate on my PC. Not enough nuts and bolts and too much makeup. Had an easier time with it on my nexus 7 (which I'm getting a skin for ^_^)

If I am perfectly honest I like the Z2 because it's not Apple, uses android, and is better build quality than googles hardware. ( and it has to be better than my BlackBerry 9790)

As for dbrand I like their price point/quality from a value perspective now. However I feel compelled to offer some constructive criticism. Though I like their sites ability to showcase the skins/protectors. I think that their storefront needs some work. It is beautiful, but I found it a little convoluted to navigate on my PC. Not enough nuts and bolts and too much makeup. Had an easier time with it on my nexus 7 (which I'm getting a skin for ^_^)

I want it because ive had to get my phone replaced 4 times because of just water damage D:

The thing i liked the most is the this awesome LTT skin, but also, hardware wise, the 3gb ram is just something that surpass even my laptop atm.. :D

OK I'll tell you a story. A friend of mine had an Xperia device, I believe it was the Xperia Z. He went skiing and lost the phone in the snow. He replaced the phone and moved on with his life. 4 months later a coworker gave him a number of a guy who found his old Xperia smartphone, which still fully functioned, after spending 4 months trapped under the snow!

If that's not the best ad for Sony's smartphone line I don't know what is.

So yeah, the water and dust proofness.

Also dbrand is awesome because they do Churstom high quality skins for just about anything that needs a skin

My favorite thing about the Z2 is probably the camera and the upgraded display.  I've been looking into dbrand because of linustech, and their products are really great looking and high quality.  :)

*fingers crossed* 

I gotta love how the Z2 is pretty nicely sized and has all the cool settings. Especially the gestures

I love dbrand because they not only do phones, but also tablets and controllers (even though I only ever use a controller for my PC... which is rare anyway). Their skins are well made and don't feel cheap.

I refuse to have a signature!

Things I like about Z2 are the 20.7mp camera and front facing speaker. Things I like about dbrand are the skin looks cool and it make the dull phone look unique.

This is my entry :D
I like the dust and waterproofness of the phone, and I kinda like the orange color of the Dbrand skin.

Love the fact that this phone is waterproof. And the custom skin from dbrand is awesome!

What i like about the Z2 is its speed and its big screen which can be seen from many angles. I like dbrand as they have unique case designs which are surprisingly easy to set up for your case with great prices.

I love that screen on Z2 and dbrand is cool also.

I'd love for a new phone :)

My favorite part would be the sound app. With my current phone I constantly have to up and down the volume. Also I'm not very impressed by having "atleast" 35% left at the end of the day. My current phone has 65% most of the time. But that might just be because I don't use my phone that much during the day ;p. My favorite about dbrand is totally this giveaway because I've never heard of them before. But if I get this phone I'll totally love them.

Favorite thing about the Z2 is the waterproofing, favorite thing about dbrand is their sponsorship of this giveaway. 

Damn i am in a need for a phone right now My broke on a holiday last week.. Nice giveaway LTT :)

Love everything about the phone especially the skin one of a kind.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular